New Spoilers! The Spaces Between Data Pack

Except the one that’s running the show right now, Andromeda, is affected exactly 0% by Cerebral Static. Some of the weakest Runner IDs are the ones hit the hardest by it…

Cache - I wouldn’t say it’s insane with Noise. I will definitely play it there, but it’s not economic to search for or Deja Vu. It’s just an ok econ card that synergizes with his ability.

Enhanced Login Protection - Seems pretty good. It’ll be a tough fit in the faction, but it’s more than viable.

Cerebral Static - Andromeda doesn’t care. Gabe/Express care, but aren’t necessarily reliant. Anarchs care a lot. Shapers care a good amount. Unless Anarchs or Kit becone tier 1, I don’t think it’s the right call.

Scorched - Amazing for Anarchs. Think two influence is too much to splash for what it is, but this just makes a lot of their things better.

Will-O-The-Wisps - O_O seems too good to be true.

I am still really torn about currents. On one hand I think that having hard meta to slot into your deck is a good thing, especially as the game continues to grow and more niche deck builds become viable. On the other hand I really hate the idea of having to slot in a card that can be countered so easily (by playing the same card type that your opponent is forced to play) to me it just seems like the best will be cherry picked and the rest discarded because of the ease in which the card effect can be negated. Sure you can always get at least one turn out of a current card but in order to keep that effect up you have to waste more cards and more clicks.

As far as the spoiled cards…I am really happy to see Will-o-wisp. That card will really shake up deck builds and force people to run more that 1x copy of each breaker…and super exiceted to see cache. I was just having a conversation with people in my playgroup the other day about how there needed to be a virus that gave out credits. I think Noise will definitely need this. I know there are some people that think Noise is back in terms of having a viable competitive deck but I still don’t see it…he is certainly better but not anywhere near where he needs to be…

The Weyland one? Hollis, do you know something the rest of us don’t?!?

I was referring to lag time. I thought it was Weyland, but it’s actually neutral.

Runner currents thus far seem better because they can be played in an offensive capacity, which bonuses as a counter to Corp currents, but even three runs with Scrubbed, assuming you would be paying 2 credits, otherwise effectively nets you four credits.

So I don’t like currents in how they work and think they favor the runner (that really doesn’t need any more advantages).
Corp decks have a really hard time squeezing in anything so you have to make some big sacrifices to get ~3 in your deck.
Runners on the other hand has a lot more flexibility regarding deckslots. On top of that runners draw more cards so will see their currents more often if they have an equal amount of currents in their deck.
Also they encourage fast-advance in favor of larger agendas and those really doesn’t need encouraging…