Official Dumblefork Thread

Is there any reason to still run mimic in these builds? Tempted to swap it out for a slums

Turnpike and Komainu appear in the lists you’d want Slums for, so I don’t quit follow how that is a step in the direction of adapting to the meta.

Architect and Swordsman are cards. If you don’t care then cut the Mimic. It’s up to you.

3 Likes

That’s fair - not too worried about swordsman these days, but architect is always a pain.

I’m curious about one other thing - in the NRDB write up you said you included employee strike mainly for CtM, but I think that was before the ruling that slums turns off the CtM ability for the whole turn.

Would you now drop one or both strikes? Don’t know what I’d use the influence for, but maybe something like -1 strike, -1 dirty laundry, +1 slums, +1 career fair

Sorry if a bit off topic, but is this actually written down somewhere?

Jako ruled on Slack that that’s the way it works, but not sure if there’s an official ruling from Damon or in a FAQ / UFAQ somewhere.

ya IDK. If you want to really fuck up CtM you can play slums too, but CtM kinda underperformed at Nats because of all the hate. It’s not really the boogie man anymore.

Is Rumor Mill worth it over/in addition to Strike once it comes out?