OFFICIAL Stimhack OCTGN League PART II

I’m already seeing a ton more RP in the second league, can’t think why that is :smile: Time to dust of the parasites me thinks, gotta love the meta concept.

2 Likes

This would be lots of fun!

Currently autoverify is set to 72 hours.

Yes, you can even join the last day

@Razalhague

Thanks for the heads up. Fixed. Sorry for the confusion.

already 28 pending matches after the first day lol… doesn’t bode well

got my butt handed to me by @Calimsha and @lpoulter today. i look forward to many more butt-handings

Of which 16 already have been verified… Stay positive :smiley:

The tax is real.

7 Likes

Trying to report results but Challengeboards keeps giving me error spam.

How often do you guys switch which decks you’ve been playing? I’ve been pretty diverse with my Runner selection (none of them are any good) but I’ve only been using my RP deck for Corp. Maybe that’s because I feel most confident and its ability to win, but I do want to switch it up so I don’t rely solely on its amazing ability to win games.That being said: I’m having a great time so far. Good luck to everyone.

I haven’t changed yet, still losing tons with Leela/PE. I don’t know why I always choose to Run when statistically it’s much less likely I’ll win… :stuck_out_tongue:
Only person I’ve played twice so far is @lpoulter but he/she didn’t change their decks. I would assume most people are sticking to 2, but maybe I’m wrong.

Does look that bad on first glance (R&D pretty open), but 2 scored Niseis…!

1 Like

I’ve only played 2 League games so far, but I intend on testing more than 2 decks for sure.

In the last league I was perpetually tweaking my decks to react to the meta, but changing factions only pretty rarely, usually when I wanted to try a new interesting deck or when abandoning a deck that was obsoleted by too many metagame shifts.

Right now, if you look at people’s comments on the match report history, you can see the league meta is pretty unstable (and far removed from the worlds meta - very few people playing astroscript). Now is a good time to attack it by changing your deck. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m approaching it from a tournament perspective. You can’t change decks in the middle of a tournament. I understand it’s a league and not a tournament, but it changes the dynamic.

so far, I have played people very indicative of Worlds. Runner side, lots of PrePaid Kates and some Andy’s, Corp side, it’s been all Blue Sun and RP. did play one Keyhole Iain, but I suspect he specifically picked that once he saw me load PE. naughty

@lpoulter is playing AstroScript!

I seem to have lost all sounds in OCTGN - this is supremely annoying for several reasons, like me completely missing @Chris_Pedersen’s messages, people knocking when coming into my game and other super-important things.

Did anyone else happen upon the issue? Any fixes?

I’ll report in when I log on tonight. All was well last night

Hey Stimhack Leaguers, I have an issue with a player rejecting a result of a match we played just recently. We finished off our first game and were about to start our second when I was ushered off my laptop (shared house - not ideal netrunner environment) and had to cancel the flip match.

Anyone here know who running_bear is or where I could get in touch with him?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

yeah. it happened to me at the same time it happened to you peekay

Am I confused or are we unable to report losses? I just split two games with refbot and wanted to report both. I reported the win, but then when I went to report the loss, I just couldn’t select it. Hopefully he sees this note and reports his win against me or I can sort it out!

AFAIK it’s up to winner to report wins. you can only report wins and ties. AFAIK ties not possible in ANR :smile:

all I know is he has a twitch channel

my sound is working fine btw