[OFFICIAL] Stimhack Store Champions Invitational Event Thread

Remember that with 7 rounds that adds over an hour onto the tournament. Could it be maybe 10 minutes instead if it’s going to be increased?

I had to cancel my morning meetings for this, fuck you and your beauty sleep!

5 Likes

Cut will happen at 1:30 CET omg :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please take banter to banter thread, ty.

4 Likes

may i suggest: you might give more countdowns for start of round and “time” on the same page you had the countdown for the whole tournament before - and post the subsequent links here?

1 Like

@PeekaySK I have submitted my game right after the match, still it is not showing in the http://challonge.com/StimhackSCI/

1 Like

It’s there now. Refresh

Now it showed wrong - as you winning both. @mediohxcore, please fix, I won both games.

So my and Sirris match says 0-0 now!? Pretty sure we both reported a 2-2

ROUND STARTS AT 11:40

Bracket is up

takes a bit of time for it to load, but it does go up there. once you submit the results it takes you to a blank screen.

The guys are doing a good job of working it all out though, got to be hard when its all online.

NO ITS NOT - I’m still paired with someone who has 0 prestige.

Agreed it is 4-0 for PeekaySK

Should we start or wait for new pairings?

3 Likes

Dan says to play as it is - though I’m gonna kill him if I don’t make the cut on SoS because of this :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Round ends at 12:55, next round starts at 1:05, tentatively

2 Likes

are the brackets correct or not?

Yes, you may begin. The previous pairing issues were due to last minute drops.

General guidelines for participating in a tournament run via Challonge. Round pairings are not official until mediohxcore posts that the bracket is up with a round start time. If you go to the Challonge website and it says “Matches TBD” in italics next to the current round, those pairings are NOT final. If mediohxcore posts that the bracket is up, go to the Challonge website and HIT F5 (refresh the page) before looking at your pairing. Would’ve saved everyone a bunch of trouble in the first round, hopefully this saves some trouble in the future rounds. :smile:

1 Like

If you have any trouble reporting matches, please PM sneakysly with results