[OFFICIAL] Stimhack Store Champions Invitational Event Thread

EDITS: final swiss round 7 starts at 7:15 and ends at 8:30

Hello everybody!

This is the official thread we will be using for the tournament. Players can post any general questions they have here, and we will also use it to post information during the tournament such as round start and end times and links to brackets.

PLEASE SAVE YOUR TOURNAMENT DECKLISTS IN A SEPARATE FOLDER. If you load the wrong decklist, your ability to restart with the correct list will be at the whim of your opponent. Load the correct deck the first time.

Our head judge will be the venerable @SneakySly, so if you have any rules issues or disputes in your games, please PM him on OCTGN (username: sly) with links to screenshots. I will also be available for judging when I am not broadcasting.

Informational Video:

Official Fact Sheet:

SSCI Match Report Form:
http://stimhack.com/ssci-match-report/

Official Bracket Page:
http://challonge.com/StimhackSCI/

Official Drop Thread:

Countdown:

1 Like

Here is the list of the 129 players’ OCTGN names who have signed up AND I have received decklists from. If your name is on this list and you would like to drop out, please let me know. If your OCTGN name is not on this list and you plan on playing, please let me know as soon as possible.

Maelig
aab82rez
akalic
Andrewskis
Ataraxia
basoon
bblum
Bilitherubin
BJester
Bluebird503
BrandonPHX
BrokenGenesis
Calimsha
citizenofmelee
CJFM
Corvus
Crunchums
cspieker
Cthaeh
Danthulhu
Dashakan
deskjet3320
DJhedgehog
doomrat
DoubleOriley
Dr_Madhatter
drawkward
dukeoflizards
efildriew
Elthane
ensades
erinrockabitch
evilgaz
ExplodyCat
falseidol
ff0x
Firesa2
Fjord
Glamdryn
grogboxer
Groober
Halarith
hasuprotoss
hhooo
IceRay42
iloveMRT
ingseyl
jageroxorz
Jahz
Jander
JCDenton71
jfavelle
jflans
jimmypoopins
Jman3256
JohnnyCreations
josh02
kata124
keppa
Kevoun
kiv
Korrigan
Kranse
Linger
lopert
lucasli
Maert
mathandlove
mattastrophic
Matuszczak
maznaz
mendax
milhouse46
MrWatanabe
mtgred
Nintendom
Nobo715
nobodyhasthis
Nyan Pudge
Oh_Em_Ve
onedayyou
ornjFET
orrius
Paranoid31
PeekaySK
rabscuttler
ravlin
Rodge
romanoSoprano
rtsa
rufus1
runnetter
SamRS
selfeater
Selverin
Sheshonk
Siegl
SimonMoon
sirris
Snake eyes
SneakyBookshelf
StarkAndTully
StingHP
SugarinYourTea
sydwys8
SyntaxLost
Tempestas
thebigunit3000
thebriarfox
theryanburke
thike
ThisIsAzrael
tf34
tmoiynmwg
Tradon
treznor
tvaduva
ussgordoncaptain
Vapo
vinegarymink
Voidcircuit
wiley
Wosho2
x3r0h0ur
xenasis
y00shi
zimb

There are 5 players who have signed up but I have not received notice of drop-out or decklists from. If you are one of these players and want to drop, please tell me to make my life easier. If you are one of these players and you want to play, please email your OCTGN name and decklists to dargenio.dan@gmail.com ASAP.

badwammerjammer
Dave4026
DrSleepless
exo666
GreekGeek

I moved 30 posts to an existing topic: [OFFICIAL] SSCI Banter Thread

4 Likes

Sooo, we’re almost up?

@mediohxcore Just to make sure everyone’s on the same page, what do we have to pay attention to? Will there be an “announcements” topic here on Stimhack

Yes, announcements will be here.

Alright guys, with the tournament about to start up THE THREAD IS NOW CLOSED FOR BANTER. PLEASE ONLY USE IT TO POST LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT. ALL OFFICIAL POSTS WILL BE MADE HERE IN BOLD.

Are the pairings final and should we host games already? There are some people hosting games.

Ok everyone! I am proud to announce that our pairings our now OFFICIAL. Round starts at 10:05 AM, so opponents will not be late until 5 minutes after the official start time, but if you want you can start. Feature match is Minh Tran vs Corwin Brindley (mtgred vs DJhedgehog)

SSCI Match Report Form:
http://stimhack.com/ssci-match-report/23

Official Bracket Page:
http://challonge.com/StimhackSCI/

Just to be clear, the person at the top in the pairing makes the game right? It’d be awkward if we were both sitting here waiting for the other to make a game

1 Like

Yes. And that person should also use the invite feature as described

Just a heads up on the feature match, the official bracket has mtgred playing wiley and DJhedgehog playing Sheshonk.

2 Likes

Hey, can’t see my name on the standings. What should I do?

Indeed. The pairings changed 2 minutes ago.

Shall I play Wiley ?

Yes, please stop changing the pairings.

Opponent and I are in room together. Are we allowed to start early?

Out of curiosity, do we just decide randomly on who starts on which?

Were you under another name?

Sorry, pairings were changed for last minute drops.

The 75 minute round time starts at 10:05, after the 5min late grace, right? Not at 10:00?

2 Likes

I only noticed the pairings change after my opponent and I started. What should we be doing?

Yup, that is correct.