[OFFICIAL] Stimhack Store Champions Invitational Event Thread

Chat logs of them not replying/not being online, etc. They will only come up to help solve disputes.

download lightshot, easy way to do screenshots without using paint

Thanks and done. Is there anything I need to do to confirm that my opponent did not show?

It’s on the bracket when both players send their results.

1 Like

submitted, but no redirect to another page, correct?

3 Likes

I’m dropping.

No home Internet set up. I moved somewhat recently.

Yes. Check the pairings page for results.

Sorry if this has already been asked but

1. How should we decide who runs/corps first?
  2. Who is responsible for reporting the results?
  1. Top player hosts the game and runs unless you agree otherwise.
  2. BOTH players report results.
1 Like

both players report, maker of the game runs unless you agree otherwise

1 Like

What time is round 2 starting ?

11:25 am, all rounds start 5 mins after last one ends

how do when know when time is called?

Please keep an eye on time yourself; if you don’t report your match before the next round time start, no one will get points. We do not have an effective way of calling time that everyone can see right now.

For the future, I will say that people should allow spectators if they would like us to come into their game to call time to remind, but I can’t ensure that we get there in time.

1 Like

Are both to report or only one of the players (the winner)?

BOTH players should be reporting.

Hey.

I have played the game with Elthane. I have seen him as my opponent few minutes before 16 and we have started a game. I did not realize during game that my “new” opponent messaged me as well as sly that I do play a wrong game. What to do? I have won 2:0 in time.

ok just finished
can you announce the end time when each round starts, so we know for sure when it is over?

5 Likes

pretty sure I reported my match before time, but it’s really unnerving that the dropboxes are all grey out, and it doesn’t go to a confirmation page.

3 Likes

you got it