[Official] Streaming Announcement Thread

Thats 2am where I am, which limits how long I can stick around and certainly my standard of play. Any earlier possible?

Sure, I was giivng myself some extra time for work but I could start at 1930 or so (in 1h).

EST clock I just looked up gave the time now as 17.30 EST, so maybe Iā€™m a bit off. But yes, 1 hr start would be fine.

oh thatā€™s probably because weā€™re on EDT now not EST.

Alright everyone, Twitch starting in an hour (1930 EDT). Anyone feel free to join in for playing or for skype commentary/heckling.

Iā€™ll be there!

2 Likes

It was a bloodbath. :dizzy_face:

Edit: Just highlighted the vids in case anyone wants to see after the fact

3 Likes

Blood everywhere

I moved 3 posts to an existing topic: Clot (now 2 inf)

Iā€™m going to be testing some NBN scorch and Reina decks this morning. Not really given any attention, have no idea if theyā€™re good, so you might be watching me lose a bit.

Down, hope malefact taught you something (I certainly didnā€™t :X)

I got my on board video set up to not be a pile of garbage (rip video card, i will never forget you)ā€¦ so iā€™m gonna try

read: t r y

to stream later some SHL3 today.

decks in mind: HB Hybrid, RP, my usual dumb Kate, Quetzal Anatomy

If i get things going, itā€™ll be up at like 5:30? maybe 6? maybe earlier? Iā€™m gonna try to get things set up and quality controlled before then and weā€™ll see how it goes.

iā€™ll post here that its online if i get the stream to a quality i think is acceptable.

(side note if anyone has image packs, i would love you, with my hands. or at least 1 hand. vigorously.)

Hi there,

check out this link: http://www.reddit.com/r/Netrunner/comments/1zbq14/octgn_uncersored_card_images/

Thank you thank you :smiley:

settings look good and stream should be up at about 530 pm eastern

i managed to make it widescreen and cut the chat from the screen, so the gameplay should be nice n big for everybody to love

stop in if you like, or play a game with me on stream (aka beat me on stream)

1 Like

after bahram heads out iā€™m gonna fire up my stream, testing Tennin Grail NA and Andy Headlock. will be running within the hour <3

1 Like

im off, will tune in for a lil bit :wink:

streaming now

1 Like

any other twitchers receive the email regarding security breach? anyone worried?

http://blog.twitch.tv/2015/03/important-notice-about-your-twitch-account/

Looks like every account got sent that email.

3 Likes

it wasnā€™t clear from that whether they expired everyoneā€™s or just those possibly affected. i guess everyone was possibly affected, if everyoneā€™s was expired just in case that makes me feel a bit better.

planning on streaming tonight, with a new emphasis going forward on competitive decks and taking my play a bit more seriously. i am going to be toning down the experimentation; for now I will be playing Leela exclusively (or, almost exclusively) on Runner side, with some more variation on Corp side. I want to continue testing Argus Submodernism, although I do not think it will ultimately pan out, in which case I will likely swap to either RP or ETF.

6 Likes