Official Tournament Winning Decklists Page

I didn’t actually check all the decklists, but the player who placed 5th also played Anarch (Noise) and had a couple Force of Nature in his deck.

Now I am wondering whether I’ve ever missed a deck that uses Leviathan (perhaps the worst breaker in the game? seems like a topic for another thread)

3 Likes

Regionals - Konstanz, Germany (23 players)

• GRNDL Supermodernism is not dead!

• Andy+Sukaz

1 Like

Updated and caught up again.

Since we have now hit 20 Honor and Profit decklists I have added the HaP pie charts.

6 Likes

Andromeda’s baaaaaaaaaacccccckkkk :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

I don’t want to start a reaction image chain because those tend to be retarded, but the timing on this is perfect because I’m making this into a custom card sleeve once I fix the font. Pixelated intentionally.

1 Like

Andromeda hasn’t left, and won’t be leaving, :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah, when you really need to win a bunch of matches in a row “you get to see 18 cards” is always going to be the strongest ID power.

2 Likes

Obviously just variance at this stage (zero Gabes? lol), but it’s certainly funny to look at.

To be fair, the new Jinteki decks are really bad for Gabe-Knight. Tsurugi and Komainu make Knight pretty suboptimal.

2 Likes

Oh man, that moment when your opponent drops Knight on Komainu and runs anyway. Second only to the reverse feeling, when they drop a blind Femme marker on it while unrezzed.

2 Likes

a) isn’t it still better than running into it completely breakerless, though? I mean… they can still pay 2 credits and gamble that they’ll be hitting a Shock or a non-Fetal agenda, at worst. Compare it to the situation where you facecheck a Komainu completely naked - then you simply have to jack out, nothing good can literally come of it. (unless you have Johnny M., I guess :D)

b) an unrezzed Komainu getting Femmed is a much better situation than a rezzed one getting the same treatment… I’d say by about a Restructure’s worth :stuck_out_tongue:

edit:
(to avoid more derailment, I will now do some serious out-of-the-box next-gen internet discussion s**t and reply to Sam’s post that follows this one

Yeah, it sucks in the context of not connecting your Komainu, but it’s still 5 of your credits to 9 of theirs, plus a CC burned. There are worse trades in this world, I’d say .

I really need to try a deck that runs all of:

• Komainu
  • Chum
  • Inazuma
  • Tenma Line

It would probably be crap at everything else, but at least it would handle this Femme situation reasonably well :smiley:

1 Like

the worst is instant speed femme off clone chip. This thread kinda got derailed.

1 Like

Regionals - Toulouse, France (19 players)

1 Like

I won a small Store Championship at LinCon (Linköping Convention), Sweden.
7 players going 4 rounds of swiss. Honor & Profit was allowed.
I ran my variants on aggro Gabe and HB Red Coats:

HB went undefeated and Gabe won three games, but got scorched once after losing plascrete to double SE and corp managed to recur them with JH.

I used the same decks at the LinCon regionals the next day, placing fifth with my super bye.
24 players, 4 swiss rounds then top 8 double elimination. Honor & Profit allowed.
Gabe went 4-1, but HB only went 1-3, with one loss going to time and I thought it would count as a draw and played a bit reckless so I would have most likely won that one.

2 Likes

Bielsko-Biala Regionals, AFAIK 21 players, will update in case there’s another number in final results.

Winning decklists by Selverin:

1 Like

Regionals - Victoria, Canada (23 players)

1 Like

Regionals - Saint Petersburg, Russia (16 players)

Ken “Express” Tenma: Disappeared Clone

Total Cards: (46)

Event (28)
3 Account Siphon
2 Easy Mark
3 Inside Job
3 Legwork
2 Planned Assault
3 Special Order
3 Dirty Laundry
3 Sure Gamble
3 Indexing ■■■ ■■■ ■■■