Official Tournament Winning Decklists Page

My choice is not connected with mplain by any means. Dunno why he is thinking so.

There are several reasons why I have played with this decks:

1. I’m tired of my previous anarch/jinteky decks.
  2. I think that criminals are overpowered from the core and hence not very intresting to play.
  3. I have never played with criminals in tournaments - So I didn’t wanna miss core expirience. :smile:
  4. One dude asked me how much packs should he buy to be competitive. I’ m trying anwer this. Did not have much time - so corp deck is not very budget. May be next time I will try to build corp around core+1-2 packs or deluxe.
  5. I still do not have second delux and cannot try new cards.

But the main reason is here:

I always play for fun only.

I thought that it would be fun to play in current meta with all its tricks like komainu, NAPD, Astrotracks e.t.c. with core deck. I was lucky this day and took first place. Don’t see anything improper here.

3 Likes

So basically, “yes, manly play”. Gotcha :smiley:

1 Like

Regional Tournament, Poznań, Poland (24 players)

1 Like

Regionals - Independence, MO

Winner - Steven Wooley

Noise: Hacker Extraordinaire

Event (9)
3 Deja Vu
3 Sure Gamble
3 Account Siphon ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■

Hardware (5)
2 Grimoire
3 Plascrete Carapace

Icebreaker (8)
2 Corroder
3 Knight
3 Crypsis

Program (13)
3 Datasucker
2 Imp
1 Medium
1 Nerve Agent
3 Parasite
3 Gorman Drip v1 ■ ■ ■

Resource (10)
3 Data Leak Reversal
2 Joshua B.
2 Armitage Codebusting
3 Same Old Thing

==========

Got it from Steven by email. He didn’t provide his corp deck unfortunately.

2 Likes

Regionals - Liège, Belgium

corp deck was very similar to the colorado one IIRC, steven only plays nbn and anarch

Wasn’t NBN with Midseason scorched too? He played that in the video regional.

Regionals - Tulsa, OK (~46 players)

• HB FA + Andy+Sukaz

1 Like

Regionals - Adelaide, Australia (19 players)

• Kate + Desperado & NBN tax + Shinobi

1 Like

@SneakySly The corp deck here is just the runner deck again?

1 Like

A clever test that you managed to pass! :blush:
(Thanks for catching that. Should be fixed now.)

Still working on catching up to everything. Should be fully up to date by the end of the day.

Edit: I will not be adding tournaments that we only have one list for.

Actually, why not? One 1st place list from a 40+ tournament seems more relevant to me than a pair of lists from an 8- one. No?

It’s incomplete information, and it very well might have been carried by the other half. Last weekend, I missed the cut to top 4 elim because my corp deck went 4-1 instead of 5-0 (a very real possibility), which would have carried the mediocre 2-3 runner list into a chance to win.

Well, this argument is similar to “I was lucky that day” or “my opponent in the finals didn’t sleep well the night before”. Variance is all over Netrunner. We just collect winning decklists here, right? I feel like that Noise list is still worth posting, even though it’s missing its counterpart. A lot of decklist pairs posted here provide incomplete information in some other form.

1 Like

Possibly. I don’t like that it throws off the symmetry of having an equal number of Corp and Runner lists. It makes it harder to determine how many lists we actually have.

I have actually been thinking about having an actual player number requirement for non-invitational tournaments. Something like only recording tournaments with at least 10 or 16 players. Thoughts?

I think 10 is reasonable. Don’t set it too high. Especially here in Europe/Holland our meta is very small. The players are dediced, so those 10 players do know their game. I’d hate it if we’d had to cut them off…

2 Likes

I thought you already said about a month ago that you’re only going to collect decklists from tournaments with 8+ participants.

Yes, I am asking if I should increase the size requirement. An 8 player tournament is really just 3 matches. So far it seems like people would rather I did not.

Whenever I get 9 people for a tournament, we do 5 rounds of swiss - otherwise, the results tend to be less-than-indicative because of byes (and I’m not in the habit of determining who gets a cool prize and who doesn’t based on secondary tie-breakers, shaky as they are in Netrunner).

If you want to gate it that way, base it on the number of rounds, rather than the number of attendees.

Winning decklists from Epic Loot local tournament on 21-Jun-14. 10 participants, 4 rounds of swiss without a cut.

Corp: HB Glacier

Runner: PrePaid Katman

1 Like