Official Tournament Winning Decklists Page

Yeah, I thought that was weird too, I am not sure why it didn’t go to a cut. I think there is a fair chance my corp would have dropped me out of first if there was, I think it still needs some work.

1 Like

Might be because of a TO sharing my view that Swiss is a way better format than any elimination. Although for that many players I think 6 rounds is too little, if I TOd such tournament and were to decide the format it would be 7 rounds Swiss with some cut (for example dropping everyone more than 6 points behind the leader) happening after 5th round so that more casual players don’t have to play full 7 rounds which is usualy more than they would enjoy.

1 Like

Jesus man, those lists are beyond insane. Like, “that would never work for me, not in a million years” insane :smiley:

1 Like

@sighence Isn’t a cut required by tourny rules for a premier event?

2 Likes

The document recommends, but I’ve been to 2 that didn’t have one - some stores don’t want to stay open that late. 5 rounds and a top 8 ended up taking 11 hours in CT on Saturday.

Where do your wins come from with no multiaccess? I guess Imp + Kim sort of works, but I still think 1 each of NA/Medium/Imp probably works a little better. I’d love to hear your thoughts.

1 Like

It does, it’s just that Store Championships are Competitive level (which don’t require a cut)

2 Likes

Looks like a fun NEH-list!
Did you ever have trouble finding advanceable ICE with only 4 cards that can be advanced?

1 Like

Never, it rarely happens with all the card draw and the DBSs. In testing it happens about once every 10-15 games, in those rare cases you always have a San San and sometimes you have to play different. Usually your opponent doesn’t know how bad of shape you are in (the major benefit of playing corp) so you can change the game and install a naked Astroscript and try to turn a L into a W.

2 Likes

card pool: Everything up to Order and Chaos
event: Settlers 2015 Store Championship
players: 19
location/store: Settlers, 40 Castle Street, Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK, ML3 6BU
city: Hamilton
date: 22/02/2015
winner: Seamus Macleod

Decklists as follows:
Kit Rielle Peddler:
3 Sure Gamble
3 Dirty Laundry
1 Net Celebrity
2 Legwork
3 Lockpick
3 Clone Chip
2 Cybersolutions Mem Chip
1 Astrolabe
3 R&D Interface
1 Plascrete Carapace

3 Ghost Runner
3 Professional Contacts
1 Utopia Shard
2 Refractor
1 Leprechaun
3 Self Modifying Code
1 Dagger
1 Corroder
2 Magnum Opus
1 Deus X
1 Parasite
3 Cloak
1 Datasucker

Weyland: Blue SUn
3 Hedge Fund
3 Restructure
3 Oversight AI
3 Scorched Earth
1 SEA Source
1 Snatch and Grab
2 Crisum Grid
1 Cyberdex Virus Suite
3 Jackson Howard
2 Shattered Remains
3 Project Atlas
1 Posted Bounty
2 Priority Requisition
1 High Risk Investment
2 Corporate War
2 Shadow
3 Caduceus
2 Janus 1.0
3 Curtain Wall
3 Datapike
1 Hadrian’s Wall
1 Tollbooth
2 Lotus Field

Man you aren’t kidding when you say she doesn’t fly on auto-pilot, that’s the exact experience I’ve been trying to pin down. I’ve been maining Leela since she dropped, and have been doing very well for myself with her, but I always feel like I’m fighting tooth and nail for my wins, which is both fun and kind of exhausting some times, always having to be dialed in to 100%.

Yeah, I think the econ boost is much better than the net damage for a rush deck. Also, Snowflake is a very important ice for the deck, and Nisei Division makes Caprice and Future Perfect crazy tough to deal with.

My Kim deck plays a lot like Gabe: I hammer each server and take every access that the corp lets me get. There are enough ice destruction and recurring credits that I can still get efficient accesses in the late game, and Kim with Imp is decent multi-access in a pinch. Medium is a very good card that I’d love to play, but it doesn’t seem necessary enough to justify the memory and card slots. Imp is crazy good for Kim (it’s kind of like a mini-medium for every server) and I would not cut any.

1 Like

The fight is the reason to play her. You earn your advantage over your opponent by playing smart and making great moves.

3 Likes

Everything up to Order and Chaos
event: Greenlake Games Store Championship
players: 24
location/store: Greenlake Games Store Championship 2/21/2015
city: Greenlake (?)
date: 21/02/2015
winner: pandapersona

EXILE: Dumpster Gamble - 1st Place - Greenlake Games Store Champion · NetrunnerDB
Gagarin: Deep Space Tax - 1st Place - Greenlake Games Store Champions · NetrunnerDB

wtf this deck makes no sense. server diagnostics? IT dept with only 9 ETRs? what is it supposed to do?

1 Like

Wendigo might as well be an ETR; so 12. The thing about IT department is that you shouldn’t need a lot of ETRs; I do think the deck’s win calls into question whether anyone was playing D4v1d. I played IT enough in my meta that D4v1d became a regular include and for that reason it wasn’t very strong in my NEH deck, which similarly doesn’t have a tone of ice.

Also, his exile deck is awesome. I was so close to building that a month ago. REGRET.

And the runner deck is fucking weird, too. Cloak and Zu?

I don’t even know, man.

1 Like

Cloak and Zu for the most part are possibly Aesop’s fodder, zero’s with an install on Scher, gain 1 with Sasa. Cloak can also be used on runs until the hard money is needed, Zu for dealing with the lower end code gates when facechecking.

So many programs, so little memory!

1 Like

6, it turns out, is more than enough.

2 Likes