[Official] Trading Thread

ebay’s recent sold listings would suggest the opposite. The general blandness of the Crypsis alt art might be part of it.

Over here, it has the official nickname of “Thrown-up Lečo”. Most, if not all copies that we have, are buried deep within boxes full of spare copies of Custom Biotics.

Huh. I always liked it. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

oh man is the kate alt art not worth a whole heap of trade power atm? Would totally trade mine for a heap of stuff I need if anyone is desperate for one xD (am still after crypses, gabe, datasuckers)

Sent you a PM @MondoPeregrino. :smile:

Successful trade with @lpoulter just as expected the cards arrived in pristine condition. :smile:

2 Likes

Also reporting a successful trade with @ff0x cards arrived quickly and in perfect condition.

2 Likes

Does anyone want the bag that was given out to 1st and 2nd place at Nationals? Thought I’d post here before Ebaying it.
Edit: Trade sorted. Bag is no longer available

I’ll trade it for some of my dignity.

You have to factor in when they were last sold - there have been no Crypsis sold for a month, while Gabriel has spiked 100% in price during June on eBay. If you compare the dates, Cryspsi has been worth more than Gabriel.

I guess the point is that there is a very low supply of Crypsis, and it is currently not possible to actually measure the demand, since there haven’t been sold any for a while. There currently is one for sale, however, and with 5 days to go the top bid is already higher than the ones sold in May.

@vinegarymink - I think one of the guys from Copenhagen is interested. How much were you thinking it would be worth?

Ok, so is anyone’s willing to trade his Gabe for my Crypsis?

Hi, i am after the following item please

W : Twins playmat

H: Numerous Netrunner alt art cards and playmats as well as items for many other LCG’s

Pretty sure if someone has the Twins they probably have the rest of the promos. Or at least are able to beat everyone else up for said promos.

1 Like

Hi Tagore, yes you are probably right, I know its a long shot but thought i would at least try. Fingers crossed

Thanks

Hey Netrunners,

I ran into a cash crunch this month because I was accidentally overpaid for work last year and am out about $1000. To help make up for the shortfall, I decided to sell off the majority of my Netrunner promos (I’ll be keeping some stuff with sentimental value; most of the stuff I played at worlds last year). If anyone is interested in anything, please let me know. If you want a bunch of shit or if I find out I’m being unreasonable, I’ll negotiate on prices. If you want me to sign some core set cards or IDs I probably have extras of or some memstrips or anything you’re buying or draw you a picture or send you a secret hot dog recipe, let me know.

1x 2015 Regionals Reina Roja $20
1x 2015 Activist Support Regionals Playmat $40
1x 2014 Regionals Corporate Troubleshooter $25
1x 2015 Regionals Credit Tokens $30
1x 2015 Regionals Virus Counters $20
1x Promo Engineering the Future $28
3x Promo Scorched Earth (lightly played) Each
3x Promo Chaos Theory $6 Each
2x Promo Weyland BaBW $11 Each
2x Promo Pop-up $5 Each
1x Promo Personal Evolution $25
1x Plastic Kate/NBN $100
1x Plastic Ed Kim/Deep Space $90

Thanks for being my favorite people,
Dan

I sold some shit. Here’s whats still left:

1x 2014 Regionals Corporate Troubleshooter $25
1x Promo Engineering the Future $28
3x Promo Scorched Earth (lightly played) $5 Each
3x Promo Chaos Theory $6 Each
2x Promo Weyland BaBW $11 Each
1x Promo Pop-up $5
1x Promo Personal Evolution $25
1x Plastic Ed Kim/Deep Space $90

Post a price for the Scorches :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, $5

Can I pay you to sign my copy of Memstrips when I get to worlds?

1 Like

Bahaha I’ll sign anything for free