[Official] Trading Thread

I have a set of the virus tokens from regionals. Which IDs are the Regionals 2013 acrylic IDs - the core set ones, single sided? (I realize there is a value disparity but we could even it out with cash).

Have for trade (all in English):
1x Noise AA
1x NBN:MN AA
1x Weyland AA
3x Plascrete AA
3x Aesops AA
2014 Regionals virus counters
2014 Nationals agenda counters
2015 Store Champ Kit mat (with text)

Want:
1x Gabe AA
1x Kate AA
(Maybe Datasuckers, Crypsis)

Willing to ship worldwide.

Theyā€™re the core set ones, and thereā€™s 3 double-sided ones and a single-sided one.

I am looking to buy multiple credit tokens from 2015 Regionals. PM me with fair price. Iā€™m US for shipping.

I am actually looking to trade one money set from Regionals 2015.

I need plastic Andy, and can provide additional promos and/or cash in addition to money set.

Based in Netherlands.

Are you still looking for credit sets? What kinds of prices have you paid for them previously?

Want:
Datasuckers,
Plastic Gabe,
Crypsis,
Kati Jones

Have:
Plastic Kim,
Regionals 2015 counters,
Cash money.

UK based.

Iā€™m still looking, but honestly the going price Iā€™ve seen for them is too much for me right now. Iā€™ve seen Ā£25 and $50+ and both are outside of my budget.

I traded TC Virus counters for one set, won another, and was gifted a third.

If I manage to get my hands on a Kim/Gagarin the legit way in Sheffield we should talk, Iā€™ll have a spare Andy at that point (am thinking if I donā€™t manage top 4 Iā€™m gonna try to trade her for one)

You are from UK right ?
I can sell you plastic Andy and Troubleshooter. PM me :slight_smile: (still have 3 plastic Andy and 12 troubleshooter to sell)

TWELVE Troubleshooters? How many regionals did Belgium get?

I participated to 4 regional last year (2 in Belgium, 2 in France and managed to be in top4 in all of them) and I got spare troubleshooters at the french national by being able to make into the top 8.

If Laurie isnā€™t interested, Iā€™d be happy to swap an Ed/Gagarin for an Andy/CI.

Anyone want to trade their Scorched Earth for my french Corporate Troubleshooter (NĆ©gociateur Corporatiste)?

1 Like

Depending on what ratio you had in mind, and how many Corporate Troubleshooters you have, probably.

Just one for oneā€¦

Iā€™m looking for these as well, but that is a very large going price considering there isnā€™t many of them in the package. Maybe as the season goes on the cost will come down?

1 Like

Maybe. Then again, $30 is a reasonable starting bid for the Virus counters, apparently. It is also a supply and demand thing - everybody is looking for more of the counters. We canā€™t all have 3 or 5 sets.

Alright. I probably would be interested in 3-for-3, but I donā€™t know what I can do with a single Troubleshooter.

Pm me. Still have an acrylic Andy left.

Iā€™m willing to part with my 2015 Regional Credits pack if anyone is interested in a trade. I have 2x HB:ETF alts that I can trade as well. Looking for 2014 Regionals Virus tokens, alt Kate, or alt Gabe. Can send credits + some cash to get a trade done as well.