On the road to Worlds!

I think Worlds needs more international competitors! I´m willing to contribute, but unfortunately I missed the free ticket at German Nationals and “only” came in 3rd.

Looking at flight and hotel prices, I decided that my trip needs some crowdfunding and I will sell everything Netrunner in my collection to make it.

So on top of getting some cool things, you´re doing something to have more international competition and making a dream come true :slight_smile:

I´ll make this a blind auction and sell each item to the highest bidder by Sunday, 14th September, 12 pm, CET.

Just PM me with your bid (don´t forget item and currency US dollars/Euros)

I will send everything to you the way you want (to pay for). I can also bring things to Worlds (if I sell enough) or to Essen Game Fair.

You can have a look at pictures of everything on offer here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/yenqjzk6sf497rk/AABmCFg6ZCReMR5vy_hDxO2ia#/

Here´s the complete list and what I think it´s worth in US Dollars without shipping (please feel free to bid lower but I can´t promise to take every offer):

Note that some of the cards/mats/etc. are in English, some in German, just have a look at the pictures.

Alternative Art

NBN-MN 40
HB-EtF 15
Troubleshooter 35 (have 4 copies)
Melange 15 (have 4 copies)
Scorched 10 (have 10 copies)
Crypsis 40
Datasucker 40 (have 2 copies)
Kati Jones 10
Kate “Mac” Caffrey 70
Noise 70 (have 2 copies)

Plastic IDs

Noise/Jinteki 70
Andy/CI 140

Tokens

Click Tracker 35 (have 2 sets)
Credits 30 (have 2 sets)
Virus 30
Agenda 50

Playmats

Nationals 150
Chronos Protocol 50
Project Beale 50
Pawn 50
Wotan 40
Season 1 2014 25
Season 2 2013 25

Boxes

Crypsis 15 (have 2)
HB 15

Other Stuff

Store Champ Trophy 250
Regional Trophy 250
Chronos Protocol Bag 100
7x Dividers (GNK 2012) 25
Nationals Players Pass 25

Whole Lot 1400

2 Likes

Dropbox link doesn’t work

Some clarification:

1. What currency are the prices(?) after each item in? This is the minimum bid?
  2. We bid by Sept 14 and then …? If we win you ship from Germany?
  3. Do prices include shipping?

Edited the post, Link should work now, sorry.

1. Prices are in US Dollars. I will always sell to the highest bidder above the price/minimum bid. You can still offer less, but I will only take the offer if I think it´s reasonable
  2. I live in Munich/Germany so I will ship from there
  3. No

Good luck getting to worlds! My only hope is that you dont sell your trophies; they’re worth more to you than anyone else.

7 Likes

I’M wondering if those price are fair because I’ve also a shittons of promotional stuff like 3 chronos bag, 4 plastic andy/ci or a couple of noise to sell for exactly the same reason.

those the ebay averages from what i can tell. mmmm…i do want a noise and 3x crypsis lol…the dream of an all art deck is getting closer

I wonder how far I can travel for an AA Eli 1.0 signed by Lukas Litzinger? :wink:

1 Like

On the road?
I don’t think you can hitchhike your way to worlds from Europe :smile:

Depends, if the gaps between the Aleutian Islands are frozen or the way over the North Pole is frozen solid, it could actually work. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve got a friend who hitchhiked his way from New Zealand to India. Boat-hiking is doable if you’re ballsy.

Just one week left and there’s still lots of stuff without bids or bids below the sugested price. So here’s an updated list of what’s still easily available.

As I said before, please feel free to just make an offer if my price tag seems too high, I want to sell as much as possible!

Big shoutout to all the people who have already bid, I will contact you all next week.

Alternative Art

NBN-MN 40
Troubleshooter 35 (have 4 copies)
Melange 15 (have 4 copies)
Scorched 10 (have 7 copies)
Crypsis 40
Datasucker 40 (have 1 copy)
Kati Jones 10
Noise 70 (have 2 copies)

Plastic IDs

Andy/CI 140

Tokens