One Big Turn - Quest Completed

That’s the Anarch way.

I’m going to see if I can fit this in an Andysucker shell. The question is then Desperado or Doppelganger.

I drafted this up a while ago, but never played it; not sure you want or need the eater, could turn into another sucker and qc; but you definately need more mem if you aren’t going to have that card:

eatsalot

Andromeda: Dispossessed Ristie (Humanity’s Shadow)

Event (17)

Hardware (8)

Resource (8)

Icebreaker (6)

Program (6)

15 influence spent (max 15)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Order and Chaos

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

Saw an eater out of Ken, got super depressed. 17 influence goes a long way, plus the pseudo economy.

I play quetzal with 3 quest comp. 3 noteriety and magnum opus and eater. Gets lots of wins especially against glacier type decks. Just sit back and take creds from opus and snatch agendas. Crisium and caprise are serious issues for the deck though.

That seems to be a common statement for this game recently, caprice and crisium just sort of stop this type of thing. That’s good, cause magnum opus and eater more or less comes down to a pure race for money

Caprice is half the reason I included QC in the first place - to bypass her on the remote. But then I guess you’d need a way to threaten the remote so she stays off the centrals, meaning Eater might not be the best idea.

Going to try something like this on the GNK this thursday:

Leela OTK

Leela Patel: Trained Pragmatist (All That Remains)

Event (22)
2x Account Siphon (Core Set)
2x Dirty Laundry (Creation and Control)
2x Early Bird (Honor and Profit)
2x Emergency Shutdown (Cyber Exodus)
2x Legwork (Honor and Profit)
2x Quest Completed (Fear and Loathing) [color=#FF4500]••••[/color]
3x Special Order (Core Set)
1x Stimhack (Core Set) [color=#FF4500]•[/color]
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
3x The Maker’s Eye (Core Set) [color=#32CD32]••••• •[/color]

Hardware (5)
3x Desperado (Core Set)
2x Plascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead)

Resource (9)
2x Earthrise Hotel (The Source)
2x Kati Jones (Humanity’s Shadow)
2x Security Testing (Honor and Profit)
2x Symmetrical Visage (The Valley)
1x Utopia Shard (All That Remains) [color=#708090]•[/color]

Icebreaker (9)
2x Cerberus “Rex” H2 (All That Remains)
1x Corroder (Core Set) [color=#FF4500]••[/color]
3x Faerie (Future Proof)
1x Femme Fatale (Core Set)
1x Mimic (Core Set) [color=#FF4500]•[/color]
1x Passport (Honor and Profit)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Valley

Not sold on Eater - I want a deck that doesn’t rely on QC, but has it as a strong option against glaciers that defend the remote with Caprice/Ash.
Decklist published on NetrunnerDB.

That Leela deck was mostly a normal Leela deck. QC almost paid off when I was at 6 Points and there was an agenda in a Remote With triple code gates (dogs were dead) - but it was an NAPD and I had only 1 credit left. (Running Heimdall 2.0 and Tollbooth on HQ will do that.)

I think this is a Shaper concept, which is why it will work now that we have Comet. But it might also work in an Andysucker Shell. Going to give that a try as well.

But first, I’ll play around With this full-on Cutlery deck. Half the deck is run events, running Prepaid econ as well as Masanori/Security Testing:

Won a tournament in a small field (20 I think?) with quite a few strong players running Desperado Val with a good-stuff spread and a 1-of Quest Completed; I won the finals (undefeated in the top cut) stealing what would have been the winning agenda for the Corp from an Ash server behind a Tollbooth while he greatly out-moneyed me. The flavor text of QC has never been truer than it was in that moment.

Very nice work. Excellent use of QT.

The Desperado Val builds, were they Grim Feast, a variant of @steve_houston’s build, or more generic good stuff + Desperado?

Here’s the list, it’s like 3 or 4 cards off from the Omaha Regionals deck. This is what I won with, since updated to Chrome City going 2x NRE, 2 Clone Chip, 2x Desperado, 1x Career Fair, and a second Yog, dropping Knight x2. Also added a 1x Deja Vu for utility, getting back Clone Chip, David, Blackmail, Parasites. It dismantles RP soundly and I look forward to my next regionals as long as RP is the “master race” :stuck_out_tongue:

Good Stuff Val (1st place Frogtown Hobbies Charity Tournament)

Valencia Estevez: The Angel of Cayambe

Event (15)
3x Blackmail
3x Dirty Laundry
3x I’ve Had Worse
2x Inject
1x Quest Completed
3x Sure Gamble

Hardware (5)
3x Clone Chip ••••• •
2x Desperado ••••• •

Resource (12)
2x Adjusted Chronotype
3x Daily Casts
2x Kati Jones
2x Scrubber
3x Wyldside

Icebreaker (8)
1x Atman •••
2x Corroder
2x Knight
2x Mimic
1x Yog.0

Program (10)
2x D4v1d
3x Datasucker
2x Medium
3x Parasite

50 cards (min 50)
Cards up to The Valley

I’m more and more convinced that QC is a good splash these days (bypassing a Tollbooth/ASH server is clutch). The question is then if Early Bird/All-Nighter and Comet/Doppelganger are worth it, or if it’s better to just gamble that you can do it all on the minimum four CLICKs.

Cool deck, @ItJustGotRielle! You didn’t miss blackmail recursion? (No SoT or Deja.)

Blackmail recursion isn’t what this deck is about- Blackmail is expected and anticipated by most opponents anyway. I find in competitive matches you’re going to blackmail a scoring remote with Ash and/or Caprice in it, which is really a poor use for it. I use them for asset control; trash every econ they put down as you draw and rig build, and don’t hesitate to blackmail a Sundew if they try to protect it. QC is best used to snatch an agenda from a Caprice remote, especially in RP where archives is free if you’re willing to eat a Crick to get QC to fire.