I was inspired by the ‘Shaper Control’ thread and the KMac decks therein that I love playing so much to see if I could take some of those themes and adapt them to my first deck build.
Any input on this would really mean a lot to me.
- Flexibility & Agressiveness --> Multiple points of access to agendas, keep corp off balance and, if possible, poor.
- PPVoicePad subsidized economy and “runs-plus” --> making a run, which you
should be doing anyways, but getting the benefit of the event
special ability and creds from KET’s ability and/or Desperado.
Potential points for discussion:
- The breaker suite. Inclusion of boostable Decoder, namely Gordian Blade, or even a central specific breaker(s)?
- Other cards I considered adding, in no specific order --> All-Nighter, Bank Job, Lawyer Up, Same Old Thing, Pheromones, LARLA
- Potential alternate run events to include --> Blackmail, Maker’s eye, Vamp, Demolition Run
Pad Kenpaign v0.5
Ken “Express” Tenma: Disappeared Clone (Honor and Profit)
3x Account Siphon (Core Set)
3x Dirty Laundry (Creation and Control)
2x Early Bird (Honor and Profit)
2x Emergency Shutdown (Cyber Exodus)
2x Inside Job (Core Set)
3x Legwork (Honor and Profit)
1x Planned Assault (Honor and Profit)
2x Quality Time (Humanity’s Shadow) ••
3x Special Order (Core Set)
1x Stimhack (Core Set) •
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
3x Clone Chip (Creation and Control) ••••• •
2x Desperado (Core Set)
2x Plascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead)
3x Prepaid VoicePAD (Second Thoughts)
1x R&D Interface (Future Proof) ••
1x Kati Jones (Humanity’s Shadow)
1x Corroder (Core Set) ••
2x Faerie (Future Proof)
1x Femme Fatale (Core Set)
1x Mimic (Core Set) •
1x Yog.0 (Core Set) •
2x Datasucker (Core Set) ••
1x Sneakdoor Beta (Core Set)
17 influence spent (max 17)
46 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Honor and Profit
Deck built on http://netrunnerdb.com.