Passive-Aggressive Memos Megathread

I think IG Bioethics needs one genetics pavilion. Genetics + one bioethics seriously constrains the number of useful actions the runner can take, especially faust. Mumbad City Hall + Heritage committee tricks can help you find the kill pieces. You don’t need any other kill pieces although shock, fetal, snare and hostile infrastructure are of course nice.

It’s more about taxing the runners clicks than killing. Each bioethics is essentially -1 runner click.

Dear Everyone I Work With,

I’m not going to name names, but some people should really leave me alone while I’m trying to play on Jnet.

Sincerely,
Me

8 Likes

Councilman doesn’t do anything to Ronin or Bioethics, since you can rez these once at the end of the runner’s turn to force it out and again at the start of yours.

The Chairman is pretty well hosed, though.

1 Like

If Councilman/Political Operative were worrying you in IG, you could go full filth mode and spend your influence on Eliza’s Toybox and Corporate Town I suppose. Come to think of it, that sounds pretty funny against any resource-based Runner. Deck slots, deck slots…

Please do not leave the game until you’re sure you have got the winning agenda cause 6 points doesn’t win the game in ETF

2 Likes

Except then they use the councilman to block your corptown rez and waste your 3 clicks. Or they use the Pol Op to trash the toolbox before you can use it.

1 Like