Philly Regionals (June 20) Discussion Zone™

I played him round 4; I died on turn 3.

5 Likes

Dan knocked me out of losers with a brutal chronos.

Ton of fun.

1 Like

Really nice job today, you top 8’d in a crazy strong field. WP!

Yeah, he was on Kit/IG. I played him with Valencia and sniffed out a mushin’d philotic after getting a few point out of centrals early. @bblum played a poor hand with Kate to perfection against me and won a very tight game vs my NEH. Really happy with my decks, I was on 6 points every time I lost a game. Splitting hairs to determine winners. Awesome games all around, and I got three more games in vs @Webster, bringing our total to something like 14 games in five tournaments together?

4 Likes

@bblum
!!!
!!!
!!!

INDEXING WINS PHILLY REGIONALS

ALSO A SICK PSI GAME

10 Likes

Slick plays, @bblum. Nothing but respect for that game.

3 Likes

Nice job @mediohxcore also

you got second though

3 Likes

That was awesome! Congrats! I think he held the indexing since starting hand…

God job @bblum !
46 cards kate won today :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Time for #SlotThe46th ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

By the way, what is the status of this new tiebreaker system? I’ve seen it used at Regionals in the USA, but I’ve never seen it explained anywhere by FFG and all Regionals in Poland that I attended used the system that is described in tournament rules.

Also, at least according to last year’s Regional info sheet that came in the kit, a tournament of this size should be 6 rounds Swiss + top 16 cut, was this changed (I haven’t seen this year’s info sheet yet)?

P U N T B O Y S!!!

grats @bblum. Glad iIl see you at worlds :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yup. I got out played. Excellent tournament. Great games. Congrats Ben. :blush:

3 Likes

What a great regionals doe

Thanks to everyone who came. We’re going to have a bigger store next year so hopefully we can fit everyone unless the game expands at a rate faster than the size of the event location #FFGproblems

9 Likes

Great regionals :smile:
Being on the stream for round 6 against Zach and getting 0-2 by Dan in round 7… Totally worth the trip now :wink:
Congrats to @bblum although I was hoping to see you playing BlueSun

4 Likes

He’s too scared to play his own decks :wink:

8 Likes

Congrats @bblum with this field it was almost a Nationals or Worlds! Great to see so many familiar names in Top 8.

1 Like

Possibly harder than all of the Nationals

2 Likes

Congrats @bblum!!! Well deserved, well tested win. Now featuring 2x Regional Winning Alt Art Kate

2 Likes

This tournament was legit the most stacked I’ve played in. Like 6 top 16’ers at worlds? 8 or so regional winners over the past two years? Glad I made the trip, had a blast!

4 Likes