Philly Regionals (June 20) Discussion Zone™

I just wanted to get a thread started to discuss anything related to the Philly regionals.

Stream: http://www.reddit.com/r/Netrunner/comments/3a8n7v/live_stream_philadelphia_regional_netrunner/

Thanks to Apreche for offering to set up the stream. He recorded the famous Double Sweeps Triple Siphon video from last year: Netrunner with Scott - Philadelphia, PA Regionals - Elimination Game 30 - YouTube

It should be a great event. I will be there as well as several noted Stimhackers (as far as I know):

@mediohxcore
@bblum
@Basoon
@dashakan
@ThomasAquinas
@IirionClaus
@Zeromus
@hhooo
@bahram
@SimonMoon

Please chime in if you’ll be there!

On gameday you can come here to place your bets, chat up hot strats from the stream and just have a blast.

6 Likes

I herd ur moms gonna be there @steve_houston

1 Like

She is, actually, she graciously offered to come cheer me on! Thanks for remembering :wink:

4 Likes

I heard @jerklin quit netrunner so he could play softball in the park instead

2 Likes

Hopefully I won’t give @Basoon a free Beale this year. I’m still really mad about that one.

Hi

10 chars.

1 Like

I will probably be there to try and sneak in

you guys sold out all of your pre-reg when we called to do so (over 2 weeks in advance) at 90 people. the guy on the phone said thats literally every seat available

i think me and 1 of my guys are gonna go out anyway, have decklists printed and ready to roll, but hope theres a couple no shows. there were 4 last year IIRC

there should be a couple jersey guys tho… i just got lazy on pre-reg remembering last year and seeing all the other regionals, thinking it wouldnt be an issue.

:frowning:

1 Like

@groober, get down there and play!

1 Like

It’s not a bad idea. I feel like you have a shot, surely someone won’t show.

I’ll be there. Gonna get me some wooder ice.

2 Likes

Are you coming, Ross?

1 Like

hoping :frowning:

I’ll be present as well, though I too am without an entry at present having received the same response from the store as @bahram.

But @hasuprotoss will be in attendance as he’s staying with me. I can bring my cube if folks who are left out want to have a draft.

I’ll be glad to meet everyone I’ve been unable to thus far.

3 Likes

Ready to scoop to whomever in the finals!

3 Likes

God this tourney is stacked.

2 Likes

Is attendance capped or something?

They are at capacity with 90 ppl.

Damn… You Phillies sure like Netrunner!

We do, but also it’s just a big city on the coast surrounded by other big cities and isn’t too hard to get to if you live within like 4 hours and love Netrunner. NYC also doesn’t get a regionals so any NYC runner would make the trip. But yeah Philly has a good scene.

3 Likes

I’m going to talk to the owner tomorrow re: @Webster and @bahram to see if we can’t squeeze the stragglers in. Don’t wanna pull an FFG if we don’t have to.

2 Likes