Playgroup Finder

Originally published at: Playgroup Finder - StimHack

Please feel free to add your own playgroup or event information in! Go into fullscreen mode to properly add or edit information.

Let us know about events / playgroups to add, or add them in yourselves. All you need is a google account (gmail, g+, etc).

1 Like

I see this think this utility is very useful, even more for new players, but there seems that people can’t contact with those groups easily, maybe as an additional implementantion, it could be useful to have something like a group wall, or small chat where you could contact with them, what do you think?

1 Like

I like the idea of making communication easier, but I am not sure how to implement it. What were you envisioning?

Maybe something very simple, just create a forum section for meetups and events group after they’re created, and put the link inside the information bubble.

What do you think?

Hmm that might work. The big downside would be that the forum would be spammed with a bunch of meetup posts all as the newest posts. I will think about doing that in a way that could prevent that.

Can’t seem to add the information for our ANR night. If you are so kind and can do it for us:

The Gaming Pit (Redirecting...)
105 Ortegon Ave.
Guaynabo,Puero Rico
Thursdays, 7pm - 12am

Thanks!

2 Likes