Plugged in Tour Spoilers: Updated as we get them

Seems like we have another one from @anrspin

#31 He α test: Play only when R instled a resrce last turn. Trace2-If suc, add 1 instled resrce on top of stack; otherw, take 1 badpub. inf3

(1) Hellion Alpha Test
Operation - Black Ops
Play only when the Runner installed a Resource last turn. Trace 2 - If successful, add 1 installed Resource on top of his stack. If unsuccessful, take 1 bad publicity.
(#31 - 3 Influence)

Haas-Bioroid’s operation similar to Invasion of Privacy and Punitive Counterstrike.
Could be a nice weapon to remove a stacked Kati Jones, if I understood the text correctly.

It also seems that this spoiler will be the last one, and they won’t post a picture.

Probably not AP. Brain damage is kind of a cost runner can pay if he wants, the subs aren’t damaging themselves.

(1) Hellion Alpha Test Operation - Black Ops
Play only when the Runner installed a Resource last turn. Trace 2 - If successful, add 1 installed Resource on top of his stack. If unsuccessful, take 1 bad publicity.
(#31 - 3 Influence)

I’ll be honest… if that’s true, then my disappointment levels for Second Thoughts just went up about 5 notches. That is just… horrible, for too many reasons to get into at 5:20 AM.

Besides Kati, it also completely dunks on a Turn 1 Pro Contacts. HB needed some help, so I don’t mind it.

Given that it was black ops, and the picture contains something that looks like a robotic dog, I was expecting something more…deadly.

2 Likes

Purse rats.