Premiere Stimhack Invitational Fact Sheet

Is it allowed to stream your own games? With a delay? Or do you need to do a recording instead?

You can stream your games if you like with the permission of your opponents.

Current shedule: @Calimsha vs @mtgred. Looks like every tournament outside of Belgium ever holds through at PSI as well

3 Likes

I’ve trolled myself. Could I change a card in my submitted decklist please?

i signed for the event in the last minute i think.hope that i am in.cheers.

bracket not finalised yet.

Hence the current shedule

The current bracket was automatically generated and is not yet randomized. IT HAS NO BEARING ON THE ACTUAL ROUND ONE BRACKET.

1 Like

How are we supposed to report the results of our matches?

Match Report Slip:

I’m not aware of a coin flip / random number generator on OCTGN/ANR Plugin. I guess you could simulate one with the “show a random card from HQ” -feature. Load up any deck, set up, ditch 3 cards so you end up with 2 distinct ones, show hand to opponent, agree on what happens with each result, show a random card -> you got your “coinflip”. Then reset and continue as normal. That’s a hell of a hassle to accomplish such a simple thing, though. Does anyone know how to do this easier?

I would also like to know how to flip a coin in octgn

Sorry, I thought you could flip coins on OCTGN in any mode, but I was wrong. To flip a coin, you can use a forum or chat service that uses it if you feel like getting that together, or use honor system. Alternatively, here is one way to do it on OCTGN.

Have ONE person load one of their decks. Have the other person guess what side they loaded. If the guess is incorrect, the first person just shows their ID and then switches to their other deck. If that person guesses correctly, then the first players keeps and plays with that deck.

1 Like

REMINDER: If you have not submitted a decklist CHECK YOUR EMAIL.

We need decklists from:

keppa
lohii
mugenlove
@procf
@SyntaxLost

You have 12 minutes as of this posting before you are dropped.

If you are working on it now, msg me.

Doesn’t the board in OCTGN get flipped if you load corp if you are on the runner side?

I think only when you set up?

Honor sys might be better :stuck_out_tongue:

You are correct, we mistakenly thought it was on setup, not load.

EDIT

use http://cointossr.com/

did I miss the official thread ? or is this the official thread ? :smile: