Prepaid Reina

Runner deck from first Polish regio. 4 wins and one loose by mistake.
Anyone have any experiance with playing anarch prepaid ? :smile:

Itā€™s been discussed in other anarch threads.

But yes

I took prepaid-oracle-val to 4th in a sc with paranoid, aandres, nordrunner, and spags; not to mention some of the wausau crew. Inject is the gold standard in that deck. Almost never pitches anything you need. Found special order/deja vu solved any breaker issues. But, my deck was mostly eater/blackmail. Figured weā€™d eventually see good ā€œnormalā€ builds once people got used to anarch.

Iā€™m not entirely convinced by Prepaidā€™s utility in any non-Kate deck. Sure, it helps you in the long run, but it takes at least 3 events, on 3 seperate turns, for it to pay off, and you lose tempo by not being able to Prepaid-> Sure Gamble for two clicks on turn 1.

Maybe Iā€™m just a boring Shaper player far too used to Kateā€™s ability, though.

2 Likes

Thats what i was trying to change, not to be another Kate ppv player :wink:

Itā€™s totally worth it outside of kate if youā€™ve got enough events (which you do). Iā€™ll try to take your deck for a spin when time permits.

If cyberfeeder is good enough to see play, so is voicepad. Just donā€™t play it late if it wonā€™t help your game.

Let me know how it went :slight_smile: