97 [HB Identity] Haas-Bioroid Identity
103 Corporate Hos[tage?] Haas-Bioroid Operation: Double Source
108 [Jinteki Sentry] Jinteki ICE: Sentry - AP - Destroyer Source
118 [Illicit NBN ICE] NBN Ice: Code Gate - Illicit - AP Source
120 [NBN Sysop] NBN Upgrade: Sysop - Executive Source
122 [Weyland Identity] Weyland Identity
123 [Weyland 5/3 Agenda] Weyland Agenda Source
130 [Mythic ice] ICE: Mythic Source

Bold are confirmed cards and numbers. Italics are speculation. Regular font are confirmed information with missing parts (e.g. we know there are Sysops but we don’t know their names or their numbers).

Teasers from the Cycle announcement article. Note that some of them have been completed in The Automata Initiative. With comments.

• Lots of new connections, so you can build your revolutionary crew.
  • A cycle of sysops that all share an ability. NBN Sysop must be in Rebellion without Rehearsal
  • A Shaper run event that targets HQ. Confirmed with Burner
  • A new 3-point agenda (sort of) for every Corp faction. Weyland’s is in this set.
  • Three new weapons. All three in The Automata Initiative.
  • A subtype combination that has only appeared on one other card. “Connection - Location” on Lago Paranoa Shelter, previously only on Aesops Pawnshop
  • The first bioroid Corp card outside of HB B-1001, and the first card with both the clone and bioroid subtypes. Wage Workers

Teasers from Rebellion without Rehearsal announcement article.

• A new operation subtype
  • More threat cards
  • A 10-cost ice
  • Two new cards with the academic subtype
  • The first ever card with both the executive and sysop subtypes
  • A new Runner win condition
  • A new mythic ice
  • A 2 influence Neutral event
3 Likes

I decided to do the Number crunch and spoiler tracker here instead of Reddit because reddit kind of sucks.

Changelog:

2024-02-08

• Added basic structure based on a previous The Automata Initiative
  • Added cards from Announcement Article
  • Added items based on previous information
1 Like

The name of the HB card is Corporate Hoshiko.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

I’m assuming based on the art (and what’s visible of the flavour text) that #103 is named Corporate Hospitality. Some of the rule text is visible – it looks like rule text for a double (or possibly a triple), although (oddly) the line break is in a different place than it is on Distributed Tracing (it matches the line break in the FFG rules text instead, as seen on Blue Level Clearance). The rules text starting “Gain 6[c]” also make it likely to be a transaction (although gaining only 2[c] as a double means that the other, hidden effect has to be pretty good; “from Archives” is visible, so my guess is that it’s installing a card from there, maybe with restrictions on what can be installed).

The visible “(If it was […]” reminder text on Cupellation is interesting, and doesn’t seem to match any existing card, so I’m guessing there’s some unique mechanic involved. The end of the first line is likely “[ag]enda card you are”. (The other visible letters on the second line are “am”, most likely the end of “program”.) Fourth line likely ends “[th]is program has a”, and I suspect some kind of counter is mentioned next, most plausibly power counters. I don’t have a good handle on what the card is doing from how much of the text is visible.

The Jinteki sentry’s second subroutine starts "give the ", which is usually followed by “Runner”, which is usually followed by “1 tag”, although exceptions are possible. The third subroutine is fully visible (doing 3 net damage). Neither of those subroutines give any reason for the destroyer subtype, so I assume the first subroutine is responsible for that. (And wow, 6 strength and 3 subroutines, of at which at least 1 is painful, means that this is going to be a pretty nasty piece of ICE to get hit by – I wonder if this is meant as a replacement for when Anansi rotates?)

The first paragraph on the Weyland 5-cost agenda (which I agree is almost certainly a 5/3) could be “[When the Runner ste]als this agenda, you [may add 1 card from] Archives to HQ”, although that’s a bit weird in color pie terms (that’s an HB or possibly Jinteki ability on a Weyland card) – maybe there are restrictions on what can be added. The second paragraph probably starts “[When you score this a]genda, place 2”, although it’s not 100% obvious what’s being placed; advancement counters seem weird on a 5/3, so it’s more likely agenda counters. There appears to be a third paragraph for which the first line ends with the name of a subtype (it’s in bold, which is normally only used for subtypes), but I can’t quite make it out; any ideas?

The Jinteki 5-cost 6-strength code gate 's last subroutine is probably “End [the run if there are more cards] in HQ than in the grip” (although it could be “fewer cards”). There’s space for 1 or 2 subroutines before that; NBN is allowed to both draw cards, and to force the Runner to discard or shuffle cards from the grip, and I would be very surprised if it didn’t have at least one of those effects (and quite possibly both).

As for the other two cards, Burner is fully visible, and the Anarch identity has a fully obscured textbox (about the most that can be made out is that it likely doesn’t have many subtypes).