So Rebirth looks like one of the most interesting runner cards coming from the Mumbad cycle.
There already have been a few rebirthing Valencias making waves in the ongoing regionals.
So what are your ideas and strategies with this card?
So far we have seen:
Anarch - start Valencia to get the bad pub bonus.
- rebirth into Whizzard against asset spam decks
- rebirth into Edward Kim against kill decks, and also event heavy non-kill decks (Palana, Sync, ...)
What are the other options and other faction strategies?
From the top of the head these could be interesting options:
Criminal - start Andromeda to get head-start from extra cards.
- rebirth into Gabe against IG. Against what other decks would Gabe be strong choice?
- rebirth into Ian if you fall behind in points. What decks would you use this option against?
- rebirth into Leela agains rush / FA decks?
Criminal - start as Ken to get extra influence. Use the same rules as above. Would this be worth it over Andy?
Shaper - start as Kate to allow faster rig setup.
- rebirth into Jesminder against yellow tagging decks.
- rebirth into Kit against glacier for stronger late game runs.
Shaper - start as a Professor for influence bonus on programs. Similar rules as Kate. Would this be worth it?
So all these options sounds really exciting. Let's start flowing ideas and strategies!