A few thoughts after some games with Adam (my current deck below).
1) That click tax for using ABR is pretty steep, but he does put a lot of pressure on early game. Since you are always running first click, some of the worse face check risks are not present either.
2) Overmind is handy, but it can still be pretty expensive to use with a base zero strength.
3) Of the four directives, I most often find myself letting go of "Find the Truth." The card draw and multiaccess are just too hard to give up. I have toyed around with following the lead of the top Adam at Worlds and include a copy or two of the directive I intend cut in my actual deck so I can install it manually later.
4) BOOM! is not so scary when your hand size is 11.
5) Glaciers can be really hard to cut through. It makes me wonder if he would be better served running more a traditional breaker suite and just using his ABR ability early game while things are getting set up.
I need a lot more practice with him, but I am learning things about running and how to read the board from playing him.
Adam: Compulsive Hacker (Data and Destiny)
3x Career Fair (Breaker Bay) [color=#4169E1]●●●[/color]
3x Dirty Laundry (Creation and Control)
1x Independent Thinking (Data and Destiny)
2x Scavenge (Creation and Control) [color=#32CD32]●●●●[/color]
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
3x Brain Chip (Data and Destiny)
3x e3 Feedback Implants (Trace Amount) [color=#4169E1]●●●●● ●[/color]
1x Plascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead)
2x Armitage Codebusting (Core Set)
3x Daily Casts (Creation and Control)
2x Dr. Lovegood (Data and Destiny)
3x Earthrise Hotel (The Source)
1x Film Critic (Old Hollywood) [color=#32CD32]●[/color]
2x Hunting Grounds (Data and Destiny) [color=undefined]●●[/color]
1x Kati Jones (Humanity's Shadow)
1x New Angeles City Hall (Future Proof)
2x Public Sympathy (Cyber Exodus)
2x Scrubber (A Study in Static) [color=#FF4500]●●[/color]
3x Temüjin Contract (Blood Money) [color=#4169E1]●●●●● ●[/color]
1x Inti (Creation and Control) [color=#32CD32]●[/color]
3x Overmind (Honor and Profit)
25 influence spent (max 25, available 0)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Blood Money
Deck built on NetrunnerDB.