Salsette/CtM Discussion Thread

What changed?

2 Likes

Damon clearly stated that Slum / CtM works that way.

2 Likes

I don’t understand. That was the situation we were already in. I was asking what is different now that the TO has decided to use the Damon explanation instead of the German TO ruling?

1 Like

From what I understand of the situation (regarding French National), I could be wrong though :
They still don’t think it is a logical consequence of the general rules of the game but they agree that it’s best to follow the explicit ruling of the lead designer.

I guess in the same way we followed Lukas ruling about NAPD (at first we had to reveal that we accessed it in R&D, then later the ruling was reverted).

2 Likes

Nope.

1 Like

glad you’re noone important, like trump or whatever.

1 Like

Alright so this is trailing off of the topic of the CtM discussion and onto nationals again. I apologize for my part in the derailment, but there is a thread dedicated to nationals if people want to keep beating this horse.

At this point, I think the last thing left for this thread is the update for when this enters the FAQ (honestly, after this whole mess, I feel like it has to be put in there, even if already sensibly derivable), and it should be closed.

EDIT: officially ruled.

1 Like

Closed.