Second Annual SSCI Thread

I’m traveling until the evening of the 13th with pretty limited internet access. Any chance I can get a 24 hour extension on the decklist deadline?

1 Like

Can we get a final confirmation on deck deadline (I saw in Slack that you contemplated pushing it) and legality (unclear on if 23S or no).

1 Like

How many players registered? (Did I? I forgot haha. Did we get a confirmation mail? :smiley: )

nvm I’m dumb

Ooh, I never got one. How do I find out if I’m actually registered?

Hmm, I don’t think I got a confirmation email either if they were sent out :open_mouth:

It looks like I didn’t get one either…

Same here. Also hoping to see a ruling on 23 seconds legality.

2 Likes

Didn´t get one either

I’m sure I registered and I didn’t get a confirmation email

What is the registration deadline? Same as decklist (july 13)? Can I still sign up?

I registered but no confirmation email either. Sad Face.

So decklists due Wed, no 24 hours?

@mediohxcore Is 24 secs legal?

2 Likes

No confirmation email here either, I’m not sure we were supposed to get any.

@mediohxcore, @d1en

23 Seconds legal or not? Decklist ddl is tomorrow it would be nice to know.

4 Likes
  1. Is there any way to check/confirm our registration?
  2. With the decklist submission, are we just meant to type the IDs in as the answer, provide a link to a deck on a deckbuilder website or something else?

Thanks guys!

1 Like

Given the very significant FAQ update today, will that be in effect for Saturday? Personally, I hope so.

The FAQ says it doesn’t go into effect until 7/18, which is two days after SSCI. Personally, especially given that plenty of people have already submitted decklists for SSCI, I think it would be really unfair to players to force a sudden change in decks, and would disproportionately favor those who have the spare time to build and test in the very small window between now and Saturday.

1 Like

True, I misread as July 11th so I guess the question answers itself. Thanks.