Shaper - Decoder

Hi,

now my last runner deck for the moment. This time a shaper deck. Here the decklist and at the end of the post my thoughts about it:

Rielle

Rielle “Kit” Peddler: Transhuman (Creation and Control)

Event (20)
2x Diesel (Core Set)
3x Dirty Laundry (Creation and Control)
2x Escher (Creation and Control)
2x Modded (Core Set)
3x Notoriety (Trace Amount)
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
2x Test Run (Cyber Exodus)
3x Tinkering (Core Set)

Hardware (7)
2x Lockpick (Opening Moves)
2x Monolith (Creation and Control)
3x Omni-Drive (Creation and Control)

Resource (7)
2x Daily Casts (Creation and Control)
1x Ice Analyzer (Creation and Control)
2x Personal Workshop (Cyber Exodus)
2x Sacrificial Construct (Core Set)

Icebreaker (7)
1x Crypsis (Core Set)
1x Femme Fatale (Core Set) •
3x Gordian Blade (Core Set)
2x ZU.13 Key Master (What Lies Ahead)

Program (4)
2x Cloak (Creation and Control)
2x Paintbrush (Double Time)

1 influence spent (max 10)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Double Time

First of all the identity. Kate is often used so i wanna try another girl. Thats Rielle. She makes the first ice to a code gate, so it should be easy for me to run through mostly every ice with decoder. So i start with my icebreakers: Crypsis as a joker as in most decks :smiley: Femme Fatale is also a joker and and a barrier breaker. Cause the most ice will be code gates for me (thank u Rielle :kiss:) i put only Decoder in my deck after the 2 jokers: Gordian Blade as one of the best decoders and Zu.13 Key Master as cheap alternative.

My Deck only contains 2 non-icebreaker programs: Cloak to have more credits for my icebreakers and Paintbrush to support Rielles ability to use only decoder. With the same reason i put Lockpick in my deck. It’s cheap and helps me to run with my decoders. The other 2 Hardwares are Onmi-Drive (should also support me while runs) and Monolith (cause i rly like this card :blush: and to get more programs cheap in to play). To get expensive Hardware and programs into play can be hard, to minimize the risk i want to use Personal Workshop and Modded. To save my expensive Hardware i have the Sacrificial Construct. To get more money i use Daily Casts, Ice Analyzer (don’t know if this is a good idea, but its cheap :)), Diry Laundry and Sure Gamble.

Another problem of the deck is: how i get the right programs and hardware at the right time? For this i have Diesel and Test Run. What if the con has always 2 or more ice installed? For this and to support Rielles ability, i have Tinkering and Escher in my deck. Escher helps me if the con reacts on Rielles ability and places his code gates always as the outermost ice. With Escher i can rearrange the installed ice so that the code-gates are inner ices and the rest more outer. At last i have Notoriety. With Notoriety i want to get 3 easy agenda points.

Now feel free to comment :thumbsup: Thanks in advance :smiley: