[SHL] - OCTGN Stimhack League #7 - Octgn's revenge!

Octgn also has support,Kala Ghoda is implemented.

1 Like

I meant in the sense that jinteki will incrementally improve over time at a quicker pace to octgn

I think octgn’s interface is better aesthetically and functionally. I don’t understand all the complaints around it being hard to use. Are we all 50 years old and need buttons for stuff?

1 Like

young kids dont know the value of hard work. learning something now to make everything better later.

they just want their taylor swift and ‘run’ buttons right now. they dont care the cost XD

Kids just can’t handle complexity these days; or hard work, or understand the value of a little personal effort for gain later on. What do you expect from a generation that brought you this “amazing” gaming remote?

1 Like

okay I signed up in an effort to get more games back on OCTGN.

2 Likes

time to feel old

did you know? The wii is now a decade old console.

I remember the wait i had to get one very avidly. ><

#oldschool

#frankthetank

#iunderstandreferences

I remember getting my Wii on launch day at Best Buy, and waiting in line for the PS3. I was in high school and missed 2 or 3 days school.

I remember playing Super Hang-On on my Sega Genesis, and getting a Sega Saturn, and all kinds of stuff. I remember before cell phones were common, and when the only internet service most people had heard of was AOL. Then Netzero and Juno came along too. Man oh man, this is becoming the old man thread. XD

someone page @eric_c

redarmy confirm that octgn thread is a retirement home

eric has some memes for you all

1 Like

kids should get off my lawn

1 Like

but your grass is so soft. you dont have to work with those retirement hours, and appreciate the care you put into that bluegrass lawn.

sooooooooo

soooooooooooooooooooooffffftt