SHL3 Setup

I certainly can’t think of one!

I’ll try to set it up tonight, we will start this week.

10 Likes

Nice !
4char

W00T!

Any changes in the structure or not?

So what, by the way, is one supposed to do when one’s OCTGN handle is not the same as one’s handle here? Go with the OCTGN one on Challenge Board, I assume.

I’m not in charge, so don’t take my word for it. But I think that’s the right move. Also, I always ask my opponent what their username on Challengeboards is when I finish the game on OCTGN.

i confirm if their name is on the list before i start playing

and ask whats up if i dont find it. ctrl + f is your friend.

1 Like

That would be such a huge help; I think being able to mark who you played based off of the name on OCTGN is just the nice thing to do.

I agree with all of you, and that’s what I did for SHL2. But if someone wishes to contact me, they won’t know who I am on these here forums. I suppose this problem will be solved when Challenge Board adds the bio feature.

Make an Almotasim on ChallengeBoards/OCTGN?

What about the amazing, hard-earned reputation of my existing OCTGN nick, though? Wouldn’t wanna lose that, would I!

Don’t even know that guy. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

We’re live

@Almotasim: make a challengeboard nick with your octgn nick and your forum nick: Almotasim/OCTGN nick

2 Likes

How do you guys change your avatar in the challenge boards site?

1 Like

Is one side really stronger than any other consistently? I feel that this ebbs and flows as new cards are released, and I’m not really sure if after O&C, if anyone thinks one side is particularly favorable.

I can’t say for other people but my own win ratio between my corp and my runner deck was pretty close. Both around 68-70% win with more than 150 games played. And it was before O&C. So in my opinion, the Corp/runner balance was pretty close during the 2nd league.

1 Like

https://en.gravatar.com/

2 Likes

I’ve found the corp side to be stronger for a good amount of time now. Its possible that I’m better playing as corp than runner - I certainly felt more comfortable corping as a new player and it took a while for my runner game to get anywhere near. But I feel like runners are stretched very thin in all the different corp archetypes they have to deal with and tech against - parasites for RP, speed and substantial R&D pressure for NEH, feedback filter for PE, god knows what for Blue sun, something for IT department, whereas corps can just play a nice varied ice suite and be fine. This is starting to change with Order and Chaos - Valencia in particular can make it hard to score in a remote without specific counters to her, but sadly this seems to just make NEH even better. I’ve yet to face a new anarch that poses any more of a challenge than before to NEH, but I’m open to the possibility.

Just play Kate =D

Agreed, but I’m going to be looking at targeting that NEH match up with my future builds. Icemelt+medium is probably sufficient with a little wanton.