This is my first post here on the Stimhack forums, and my first time posting a public decklist.
After rotation and changes from the Core 2.0, I made a resolution to stop net-decking so often and to try and build original decks more often. Below is one of those attempts, and I am looking for some feedback.
Silhouette: Stealth Operative (Honor and Profit)
- 2x Deuces Wild (23 Seconds) ●●
- 2x Dirty Laundry (Creation and Control)
- 2x Drive By (The Underway)
- 1x High-Stakes Job (Kala Ghoda)
- 1x Levy AR Lab Access (Creation and Control) ●●●
- 1x Mad Dash (Daedalus Complex)
- 2x Special Order (Revised Core Set)
- 3x Sure Gamble (Revised Core Set)
- 3x Aeneas Informant (Earth’s Scion)
- 3x Sacrificial Construct (Revised Core Set) ●●●
- 2x Same Old Thing (Creation and Control)
- 1x The Turning Wheel (The Liberated Mind) ●
- 1x Alias (Honor and Profit)
- 2x Aumakua (Crimson Dust)
- 1x Breach (Honor and Profit)
- 1x Passport (Honor and Profit)
15 influence spent (max 15, available 0)
40 cards (min 40)
Cards up to Revised Core Set
Deck built on NetrunnerDB.
The basic idea is to load up Aumakua with virus tokens thanks to Silhouette’s expose ability. As I’ll be running HQ often to trigger the ID’s ability, HQ Interfaces and The Gauntlet lets me access more cards on those runs. Lampreys drain the Corp with each HQ run, and Pheromones makes it easier to get into the server. Sacrificial Constructs keep the suckerfish on the table after a virus purge.
I’m looking to rush the Corp into playing out agendas before they’re ready by threatening HQ multi-access so often.
I’ve played two games so far, both against [Jinteki: Personal Evolution] (https://netrunnerdb.com/en/card/20093), and the deck has done fairly well. I am thinking about swapping out the Sacrificial Constructs for Festers, as my opponent purged virus counters a lot last game, really hurting my Aumakua, and slowing down my access.
Thanks for looking.