Slay the Spire [SneakySly's Game]

Make sure you post somewhere big and obvious (and here) when it’s available.

2 Likes

Will do! We also setup a email list you can sign up onto that will email you only when the game is released.

1 Like

In steam it says the game is in early access mode, but I don’t see any way to purchase this. I’m guessing it’s still not set up? Game looks great, I actually just set up Steam just to get it :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can follow/wishlist it here Slay the Spire on Steam and wait. Someone has posted in the discussions asking if the game will have controller support.

2 Likes

I recently bought dream quest on the recommendation of a fan of this upcoming game and instantly liked it. The next day, monster slayers went on sale. How similar are the three games (dream quest, monster slayers and slay the spire) that liking one will translate into liking the others?

1 Like

This looks amazing! I hope it lives to my expectation of being brutally challenging and stylish :slight_smile:
Any updates on release date? :slight_smile:

I can tell for sure I like Slay the Spire art and presentation much more than Dream Quest or Monster Slayers.

I also trust our local Netrunner vets to build a better card game :wink:

2 Likes

I ended up buying monster slayers but didn’t like it as much, some mechanics confused me a bit and it was easier to follow the simpler presentation of dream quest. It’s still good though, might just take some getting used to. I’ll still get slay the spire tho

1 Like

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of recent updates but today I have big news.

We have an official launch date of November 15th! (Just 20 days away!)

Check out our new release trailer.

Feel free to ask me anything!

If you liked Dream Quest you will almost certainly like Slay the Spire.

6 Likes

Platforms are PC, Mac, Linux? That’s what Google suggests, just want to confirm.

3 Likes

Yup, supports all three.

4 Likes

That’s great news!!!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Great job creating something cool! I look forward to trying it out!

2 Likes

It’s here

2 Likes

Slay the Spire is available on Steam now!

10 Likes

downloading now! I should go to bed but being awake at work is overrated.

2 Likes

On my first run, the champ killed me with 2 health left (he starts with 420). Or if I’d had one more energy I could have killed him the turn before - headbutt to put rampage on top, pommel strike to draw it, double tap, then rampage for 88 damage. I had three dark rituals in my deck (I forget the real name) but they never show up when you need 'em

2 Likes

First Impressions?

I’ll buy it after work today :smiley:

2 Likes

First impressions are good. It definitely has the “just one more run” quality to it.i played until I beat the first boss then proceeded to get killed shortly into level 2. Made it back but the boss was different and much harder and just barely lost because I forgot about my potions.

There are definitely some cool combos you can try for in your deck and my strat so far is going very defensive so you can use campfires for upgrading instead of healing.

I should have more time this weekend to really dive in.

3 Likes

@SneakySly iOS version next? :wink:

Congrats!

3 Likes

I don’t usually buy early access games but I think I’ll make an exception for this one.

3 Likes