So I guess it’s time to announce what I have been working on for the last year and a half.
Ascend an evil, living tower in the rogue-like deck-building game Slay the Spire. Select from hundreds of different cards and powerful ancient relics as you craft a unique deck and fight your way to the top!
Today my digital card game Slay the Spire enters Steam GreenLight.
- Insane replayability: Procedurally generated levels, enemies, items, cards, and more.
- Two core characters that each have their own unique set of cards.
- 200+ fully implemented cards.
- 50+ unique combat encounters.
- 100+ different items to be found.
- Tons of unlockables and secrets.
I have enlisted the help of several notable players (like @mediohxcore ) within the Netrunner community to help playtest and balance the game. We have thousands and thousands of playtester hours logged, and are taking a very data oriented approach to how we balance the cardpool. I think we have really made something special, and I can’t wait to put this in front of the world at large.
Edit: You can now buy it here!
Otherwise, feel free to ask me anything.