[SOLVED] Effect of July MWL update on Stimhack League?

Simon Says: Shl will be new mwl compliant as soon as deck checking is implemented on
jinteki. Talked to some of the people and that will probably be next week (waiting for ssci to be done).

Scroll down for full answer.

Hello,
I am kind of a newbie around. I am participating in the current Stimhack League on Jinteki.

1. Jinteki’s announcement says that the new MWL update will go live on August 1st. Till then, what is the format we should play: pre-July MWL or post-July MWL?
  2. If it is the latter, did netrunnerdb already implement the tournament legality checker or do we have do it manually?
1 Like

While I can’t answer 1, regarding 2, I checked last night and NRDB already has a dropdown format choice for the updated MWL, and Astroscript as a one-of.

Thank you!

@SimonMoon

Seems like a great question for simon to answer.

Shl will be new mwl compliant as soon as deck checking is implemented on jinteki. Talked to some of the people and that will probably be next week (waiting for ssci to be done).

I’d like it asap so people can practice the new meta, but its hard to know if your opponent is following the same rules without it.

Thanks for the question and can you edit my answer into OP?

Thanks, sure thing.