Starting from the very beginning

Hello fellow runners,

I haven’t played netrunner for over a year and even then I wasn’t playing that much (around 50 games). So when a friend of mine told me a wanted to get into netrunner I was happy to get back into netrunner myself.

Since there’s already a lot of cards we dediced to start playing with the core set only. And then, we would add a new data pack every week.

We’re now on our second week (so up to “What Lies Ahead”). I would truly appreciate if you guys could give me some feedback on my 2 decklists.

Thanks

Noise

Noise: Hacker Extraordinaire (Core Set)

Event (11)

Hardware (6)

Resource (7)

Icebreaker (8)

Program (13)

Jinteki

Jinteki: Personal Evolution (Core Set)

Agenda (9)

Asset (12)

Upgrade (3)

Operation (9)

Barrier (5)

Code Gate (5)

Sentry (3)

Other (3)

2 Likes

I like this idea, I wish I could do the same with my friends. How do you find your magnum opus with only 1 of? Perhaps you could just use easy marks or something to get more burst economy since it seems you want to be drawing a lot. I’m not sure about jinteki, I always thought it was impossible to make a good deck once players get how to play

1 Like

I have a hard time :expressionless:

I think I should revisit the economy part a bit.

Also I’ve been thinking I should probably add a Wyldside in there in order to be a little bit more aggressive.

Especially with Aesop, yes. You could just try to increase your economy and lose the plascretes and just…you know…try not to die. When you add a pack a week, you’re in the interesting position of having your own meta, have fun with it

1 Like

How are you going to integrate the big boxes? Could always have a day where you just play the boxes plus core work no data packs, that’d be fun. You’d be set for draft too, eventually. I’d love to be able to get a subscription of netrunner cards so I could own them all, casual 1 on 1 meta is too good. Sysops 4 lyfe

We’re probably going to take 2 or 3 weeks to get accustomed to all the cards.

It’d be interesting to see how your deck evolved each data pack

1 Like

Here’s my Noise deck. It’s definitely better.

Noise

Noise: Hacker Extraordinaire (Core Set)

Event (12)

Hardware (5)

Resource (9)

Icebreaker (7)

Program (12)

Imp and plascrete, can’t complain, noise got pretty strong til Jackson

1 Like