Stimhack League Jinteki Round 2

Whoohoo should be fun. =D

Thanks @SimonMoon, I had a lot of fun in the first league (and even unexpectedly ended in a somewhat respectable position), so I’m looking forward to joining the second one!

1 Like

What use is a password if it is universal truth everyone knows? :smile:

Clearly they wanted to save the best for last!

We didn’t even have a game to decide which one of us is truly superior. We’ll let this league be our tiebreaker. In the spirit of card games, I use this to express my true feelings towards you.

Forgive the lack of a Netrunner card that does the job. Blame FFG. :smile:

3 Likes

Oh, it’s on like Donkey Kong!

1 Like

I don’t understand why we have to wait until the first of September… oh wait… :wink:

Sounds groovy, I’m in.

3 Likes
1 Like

This sounds like fun, I just joined after skipping several past leagues. I’ll just ignore the nerves.

1 Like

my god, the number of people who just blindly join games on Jinteki is insane. I’ve had at least 10 people join without reading the big STIMHACK LEAGUE title of the match.

2 Likes

Yeah, don’t expect that situation to improve either.

I hope I can play a few more games this time around.

As a reminder, my nickname on jinteki.net is ff0x::1 NOT ff0x. I had people pm me already in regards of reporting games, etc.

I now have a bit of text ready in clipboard along the lines of “You’re in the league yeah, just checkin’?” that is worth using.

Lots of people don’t bother reading the title, and the other issue is sometimes people are creating games so frequently, opponents sometimes end up clicking and joining another session entirely.

It’s probably worth double checking before each game just to make sure everything is as expected and neither party should get too hung up on it.

4 Likes

hi! i have a stupid question. Did anyone recently play a stimhack league game against a kate player named catbug? I left the game before reporting the match and don’t remember my opponent’s name.
Thanks

I’m in :smile:

Ok I’ll bite this time, I’m in

Hi all, I’m new to Netrunner but this seems like a great way to get a lot of games under my belt. So I’m in.

2 Likes

Can I still join?strong text

1 Like

Yup! Sign ups are always open while the league is going on. Even the last day!

1 Like

Is CorporationsRule on here? I’m pretty sure you were the one I played (Gabe win vs NEH) but I wanted to make sure I had the right name

Yeah, that’s my name on the challenge board.