Strong decks against chameleon Hayley?

Cheers for the tips all, Jinteki definitely isn’t the ID for me and as I said I can’t play NBN, but some good advice thrown around cheers!

Ah, didn’t mean to be rude, sorry if it was interpreted as dismissive. I know it’s a strong deck, I’m just surprised to hear a) chameleons Hayley being so popular in the OP’s meta and b) people recommending very niche strategies such playing Sol. You still have to play / win vs other runner decks is all I’m saying!

1 Like

Fair enough

I listed all the best things vs it I could think of, regardless of how Niche it is. Then the OP can decide what bits of advice to use to play to his own deck.

1 Like

I don’t see where you said this…

Sol is definitely a strong way to go, as are a number of other NBN decks (which in general give you a chance to beat anything due to being f**king ridiculous).

I don’t think sol is particularly niche- it’s strong like NBN always is, and can be a good meta call as it can throw some pretty different challenges at the runner than NEH fastro while still bringing a strong NBN FA threat.

Just play one of those stupid IG Asset Kill decks that are all the rage on Jinteki right now. She can’t keep up with the assets early on, and the damage from Hostiles/Bio-Ethics will zap the Chameleons sooner or later. It’s a tough ask.