So my flat mate has been wrecking me with @CJFM’s sync build (i think its cj’s anyway) and so iv thrown a list together. I think its good serious legs in the current meta, having a strong rush ability and, as long as you get enough money down, serious tag punishment in the form of psychographics. Whats better tag punishment than winning the game?
QPM i think is going to be ridiculous as well, even with DLR mill.
So here’s my take on it, i dropped the celebrity gift and threw in Turnpikes because i god damn love that ice.
I’d love to find the money for an Information Overload as well, but i think unless the midseason hits thats a slot wasted.
SYNC: Everything, Everywhere (Data and Destiny)
- 3x AstroScript Pilot Program (Core Set)
- 3x Global Food Initiative (Data and Destiny) •••
- 3x Quantum Predictive Model (Data and Destiny)
- 1x Cyberdex Virus Suite (Order and Chaos)
- 2x Biotic Labor (Core Set) ••••• •••
- 2x Blue Level Clearance (Fear and Loathing) ••••
- 3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
- 1x Midseason Replacements (Future Proof)
- 2x Psychographics (Core Set)
- 1x Restructure (Second Thoughts)
- 3x Sweeps Week (True Colors)
Code Gate (4)
15 influence spent (max 15)
18 agenda points (between 18 and 19)
44 cards (min 40)
Cards up to Data and Destiny
Deck built on NetrunnerDB.