This deck is my fist go at building a deck around NBN: Controlling the Message. It is largely based on @PeekaySK awesome “Tuition Sucks” deck.
I spent a good long time trying to add a kill option to no avail. 12 Influence just doesn’t go very far. If anyone can think of a way, do let me know!
We’ve been proxying in the new cards in anticipation of 23 second’s release, and so far it works pretty well. Popular Anarch decks can mess me up if I don’t get set up in time. But I tell you, if things go your way and you can land a lot of tags (which this does fairly rapidly), Phychoing a Project Beal ends things pretty quickly.
Tag the Message
NBN: Controlling the Message (23 Seconds)
- 3x AstroScript Pilot Program (Core Set) ☆☆☆
- 2x Global Food Initiative (Data and Destiny) ••
- 3x Project Beale (Future Proof)
- 3x Quantum Predictive Model (Data and Destiny)
- 3x Aryabhata Tech (Salsette Island)
- 3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves)
- 1x Primary Transmission Dish (Upstalk)
- 2x Archived Memories (Core Set) ••••
- 2x Exchange of Information (The Liberated Mind)
- 3x Hard-Hitting News (23 Seconds)
- 3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
- 2x Manhunt (First Contact)
- 2x Midseason Replacements (Future Proof)
- 2x Psychographics (Core Set)
- 3x Sweeps Week (True Colors)
- 1x The All-Seeing I (Data and Destiny)
Code Gate (3)
6 influence spent (max 12-3☆=9)
21 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to 23 Seconds
Deck built on NetrunnerDB.