I’m 100% sure that there are other, better deckbuilders than myself who have been working on this concept since Bazaar came out. I think this deck is a strictly different beast than the non-bazaar Geist, though it borrows some of the lessons learned from the London-winning regional Geist. Non-bazaar relies on more criminal tools, and usually has room for 1 siphon and SOT. This one has slot problems, but I think it’s far from optimized. @x3r0h0ur has suggested cutting one Replicator for one Corroder; corroder is always good.
What advantages does this archetype have over Hayley?
- It’s faster to set-up (Peddler, Hopper, and trashcan abilities in general move the set-up along - Note: you cannot use Peddler to trigger Bazaar).
- It can run more frequently due to B&E.
- It gains legwork.
- It finds Tech Traders much faster.
- Peddler allows for some nice Geist shenanigans.
- You can end up with 5 link, over 3 in Hayley.
What disadvantages does it have?
- Can only fit two LARLA, means you’re faster, but need to be careful not to go TOO fast.
- Central-only breakers mean you have excellent central pressure, but rely on B&E + Pol Op to bust remotes.
- No FA defense/clone chip.
Geist Replicator + Bazaar
Armand “Geist” Walker: Tech Lord (The Underway)
1x “Freedom Through Equality” (Democracy and Dogma)
2x Hostage (Opening Moves)
1x Legwork (Honor and Profit)
2x Levy AR Lab Access (Creation and Control) ••••• •
1x Forger (The Underway)
3x Replicator (Humanity’s Shadow) ••••• •
3x Sports Hopper (Salsette Island)
6x Spy Camera (Democracy and Dogma)
3x Bazaar (Salsette Island)
1x Fall Guy (Double Time)
1x Political Operative (Democracy and Dogma)
3x Street Peddler (The Underway) •••
3x Tech Trader (Business First)
3x Technical Writer (Data and Destiny)
1x Breach (Honor and Profit)
3x Crowbar (Chrome City)
1x Mongoose (Kala Ghoda)
1x Passport (Honor and Profit)
3x Shiv (The Underway)
3x Spike (The Valley)
15 influence spent (max 15)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Salsette Island
Decklist published on NetrunnerDB.