The Red Queen Returns

The Red Queen Returns

Reina Roja: Freedom Fighter (Mala Tempora)

Event (9)
3x Career Fair (Breaker Bay) [color=#4169E1]•••[/color]
3x I’ve Had Worse (Order and Chaos)
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)

Hardware (6)
3x Clone Chip (Creation and Control) [color=#32CD32]••••• •[/color]
3x Deep Red (Mala Tempora)

Resource (12)
2x Adjusted Chronotype (The Valley)
3x Daily Casts (Creation and Control)
2x Liberated Account (Trace Amount)
2x Muertos Gang Member (The Underway) [color=#4169E1]••••[/color]
3x Wyldside (Core Set)

Icebreaker (5)
1x Faust (The Underway)
3x Knight (Mala Tempora)
1x Mimic (Core Set)

Program (14)
2x Bishop (Second Thoughts)
2x Crescentus (A Study in Static) [color=#4169E1]••[/color]
2x Parasite (Core Set)
2x Pawn (Opening Moves)
3x Rook (Opening Moves)
3x Scheherazade (Second Thoughts)
15 influence spent (max 15)
46 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Underway

Decklist published on NetrunnerDB.

with money for Cassia could this be a base for something. Maybe run some keyhole or mediums to back it up?

I’d play hotel over Wyldcakes in this deck. If you’re messing about with Caissa, you need all the clicks you can get!

3 Likes

Agreed on Hotel. Once you take the Chronotypes out I would make the spare slots some additional econ. Scheherazade is helpful, but Knight is not cheap to break multisub ice with. Dirty Laundries perhaps since that synergizes with Pawn? I would recommend another Lib Account, but Caissa are super click intensive already.

If you feel confident on the econ package, maybe shove in some Datasuckers to make Parasites/Faust more dangerous?

Thats a good call on the earthrise. what kind of multiaccess to we use?

Oh, Medium for sure. I can’t imagine building an Anarch deck without it unless Eater’s involved. It’s a win condition in and of itself.

If you’re pawn cycling, Technical Writer seems a solid call, if you’re using DnD cards anyway!

4 Likes

Reina decks need to have WWE-themed names. I suggest Can You Smell What the Rook is Cooking.

6 Likes

Insert John Cena joke here

I played a Caissa Quetzal for awhile when she first came out. Is Bishop really worthwhile? I never found it to be, and cut it quickly. IMO a third Parasite and a second Faust might be better. Rook is definitely the reason to play Caissa.

This is pretty funny. Dumb i think, but a lot of fun. First time iv had to look up caissa rulings from 2013.

Not sure what to do if swordsman pops up though, thoughts?

Caissa nonsense

Reina Roja: Freedom Fighter (Mala Tempora)

Event (8)

Hardware (6)

Resource (10)

Icebreaker (5)

Program (16)

15 influence spent (max 15)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Underway

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

You forever stop running that server, that’s what. Could you make room for parasite? It’s only the card I always want to use in every criminal deck I make every, and this doesn’t cost influence, only makes your jank less (or more?) jank

1 Like

Just played against a Caissa deck on OCTGN the other day and lost! Scheherazade + Technical Writer is a great economy boost.

1 Like

Yeah, the two ways of dealing with swordsman are either parasite or mimic. Its a tough call as mimic also deals with architect pretty nicely, but on the hand parasite is… well… parasite.

For what it’s worth bishop is at it’s highest value to date as it yogs you through tollbooth and turing. You need to be using Yog though [shrug]

1 Like