Untested/Non-competitive Decklist MegaThread

If you like, the friend I mentioned before likes this ID, I can point him to this deck the next time we jam on OCTGN. I can let you know how it goes if he decides to use it.

…I’m kinda surprised by 2x Cortex Lock. I don’t know what you put in it’s place, but with NRE and your ID, I feel like it’s rarely fire because people will be aware of it and careful enough to at least not lose a critical card in the event they think it’s a CL.

Its difficult, but i think its correct. It turns back on if you trash a breaker and free up MU, or if you shutdown NRE for 0. It only ever needs to hit for 1 net for it to be scary, in fact the remaining 3 net if they faceplant it first turn is considerably worse than the 1st. Oddly, Shutdown CP seems to extend the lifespan of cortex lock, and its only 2c.

Also, an opponent scared of running against an ICE because they dont want to lose key cards, is a runner losing tempo against this deck, i think. I think the play would be to really aggressively draw with jackson nearly every game.

1 Like

I totally missed the Power Shutdown. Cortex is totally reasonable in that context. Also improves Lotus Field, PS is definitely good and works well with both those ICE and the theme of the deck in general.

In anticipation of Street Peddler, here’s a draft of Noise. It goes reg-ass breakers instead of AI in hope maybe the right breaker will be Peddler for a surprise. Also, Yog is a great parasite conserver.

The other option is to embrace Wyldecakes because you’re more comfortable with redundant cards with Peddlers. Faust would probably be good here, and def better than Crypsis.
Noise Street Peddler

Noise: Hacker Extraordinaire (Core Set)

Event (5)
2x Déjà Vu (Core Set)
3x I’ve Had Worse (Order and Chaos)

Hardware (7)
2x Clone Chip (Creation and Control)••••
3x Cyberfeeder (Core Set)
1x Grimoire (Core Set)
1x Net-Ready Eyes (Chrome City)••

Resource (12)
3x Aesop’s Pawnshop (Core Set)••••• •
3x Daily Casts (Creation and Control)
3x Earthrise Hotel (The Source)
3x Street Peddler (The Underway)

Icebreaker (5)
1x Corroder (Core Set)
2x Mimic (Core Set)
2x Yog.0 (Core Set)

Program (16)
3x Cache (The Spaces Between)•••
2x D4v1d (The Spaces Between)
3x Datasucker (Core Set)
3x Imp (What Lies Ahead)
2x Medium (Core Set)
3x Parasite (Core Set)
15 influence spent (max 15)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Underway

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

Loving this deck. But its crap vs anything with speed.

Auto Hot Key Running

Reina Roja: Freedom Fighter (could be Kim, your call) (Mala Tempora)

Event (3)

Hardware (11)

Resource (18)

Icebreaker (6)

Program (8)

11 influence spent (max 15)
46 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Chrome City

On the table:

Mem: 1x memstrip, 2x dyson, 1x spinal modem (2 spare mem)
Money: 3 underworld; 3 folding; 3 cyberfeeder
Tricks: 1 icecarever, 1 netready; 1 supplier; WyldPancakes

Standard suite with a double medium going. Each turn is +6 creds and 5 recurring with a full 4 clicks.

Have you tried Tyson Observatory for your spare influence?

Nbn rush deck with etr ice. Might cut 1 tol 3 marked accounts for 3 Glc 1 popup

There isn’t any hardware worth fetching… Honestly, if it didn’t push me over I’d just be running clone chips or something… plenty of situations have come up where having two of those would be nice. 47? Maybe… The other cards that aren’t too bad in the deck are compromised employees since they come off the supplier for free and help with traces (spinal modem). But again, that space. 2 modded would probably be welcome too.

Plenty of possibilities, but cutting is so hard. I like every card in the deck, even the memstrips.

It’s so often end game that I’m sitting on 20-30 credits with no cards left in deck… but there’s nothing to levy back other than the 3 casts, 3 parasites, and unused uniques, so even that’s kind of meh.

Maybe just got to 51 and have done?

Auto Hot Key Journalism

Valencia Estevez: The Angel of Cayambe (Order and Chaos)

Event (6)

Hardware (11)

Resource (20)

Icebreaker (6)

Program (8)

15 influence spent (max 15)
51 cards (min 50)
Cards up to Chrome City

Seems to work, took 5 brain so. Satellite was the right move, at least for the jank meta where everyone is trying their cybernetics devision. Ice Carver + Net Ready eyes is real… As is just installing your eyes off of a plascrete. (I wear body armor to protect me from surgery! Keeps all the parts in the right places.)

I want to play 3 Satellites in a Career Fair CT Stimshop deck. Oh the hand size! The link!!

The Pancake Party is too good, imo to leave anarch for this deck, but I guess you could do something out of shaper with it. Probably something less janky.

It’s happening

6 Likes

Gotta slot those strips! :smiley: Also (non-competitive) so its totally cool, right?

BTW; I know the deck is bad, but I’m 7-0 with it on OCTGN? (All HB, in all honesty, 5 cybernetics, 2 ETF)

Also the 46>51. Like that was a surprise. Flows just a bit better. Waiting for 2 link kinda makes the deck suck; only blackmail covers this hole.

1 Like

Ice to meet you. Just Built this bad boy. I like the composition of it, but I’m not 100% on the Identity I’m using. Thoughts?

<a href=““Valencia Estevez: The Angel of Cayambe · NetrunnerDB target=”_blank”>Valencia Estevez: The Angel of Cayambe (Order and Chaos)

Event (17)
2x Déjà Vu (Core Set)
2x Diesel (Core Set) ••••
3x Surge (Humanity’s Shadow)
2x I’ve Had Worse (Order and Chaos)
2x Day Job (Order and Chaos)
2x Forked (Order and Chaos)
2x Knifed (Order and Chaos)
2x Spooned (Order and Chaos)

Hardware (2)
2x MemStrips (Order and Chaos)

Resource (11)
1x Aesop’s Pawnshop (Core Set) ••
3x Liberated Account (Trace Amount)
3x Kati Jones (Humanity’s Shadow)
2x Human First (Order and Chaos)
2x Virus Breeding Ground (Order and Chaos)

Icebreaker (6)
2x Corroder (Core Set)
2x Ninja (Core Set) ••••
2x Darwin (Future Proof)

Program (14)
2x Datasucker (Core Set)
3x Parasite (Core Set)
2x Nerve Agent (Cyber Exodus)
2x Pheromones (Humanity’s Shadow) ••••
2x Hivemind (Order and Chaos)
3x Progenitor (Order and Chaos)

14 influence spent (maximum 15)
50 cards (min 50)
Cards up to Order and Chaos

http://netrunnerdb.com/en/deck/view/345887#

Whoa, Ninja. I haven’t seen that played in a while.

Your ID is great. Love Val, and she can do many different kinds of deck and be successful. Keep her quote in mind and you’ll be fine. :wink:

There are few things I’m noting here - 2x IHW seems not as good as 3x - why not consider dropping a Diesel? Also, 1x Aesop is gonna be hard to find, particularly with the big deck. But I see what you’re going for here. Consider Blackmail, because it’s just so good and Corps have to respect it. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Memstrips :frowning:

Grimoire would surely work better, especially if you’re using Suuuuuuuuuuuuuurge!!

1 Like

Yeah I’d have more aesops over diesel but core set only comes with one D:. Blackmail would be perfect for this deck. I didn’t even know about the card.

I could replace a memstrips with grimoire … not a bad call.

@Calimsha whats wrong with Memstrips? Thats free MU?