US Nationals - Gen Con

Noah (RP/Kate) vs. Kyle (MN/Whizzard)
Winner of that game plays Lucas (NEH/Kate)
Winner of that game plays Pacer (RP/Noise)

Sasha was on ETF/Andy, a win over Noah would’ve given us eight different identities in the top four. Ah well. :smile:

2 Likes

Go @Nobo715!!
Congrats to the top 4. Super impressive wish I could be watching that instead of the MTG Pro Tour :D. Come on FFG :frowning:

Thanks, I’m not offended to not be on that list. @Paranoid has kicked my ass on OCTGN enough lol.

5 Likes

Apparently Noah > Kyle
:frowning:

You mean :smile:

Quick video of @Nobo715 pulling the winning agenda:

LIVE on #Periscope: Netrunner nationals GENCON 2015 https://t.co/CWanMQRTeA

— Hankey Boo-Boo (@Bigbankhank79) August 1, 2015
4 Likes

Kyle’s a local out here. Impressed to see him top 4 but wanted him to win

Losers finals

4 Likes

Lucas takes it over Noah with a tfp win on R&D and sniping a nisei out of HQ on his last turn

2 Likes

I wonder if Noah knows what a tell is

2 Likes

@sirris deserves to get on that list. I think he’s made the top cut in practically every event he’s ever played in, and often with stuff like Biotech or Kraken…

Congrats again to @Nobo715 and @sirris! Great showing. Way to represent California like the bosses you are.

8 Likes

Lucas wins game 1 of gf to reset bracket. bad noise draw and good neh draw. Pacers rp vs Lucas Kate now

5 Likes

Congrats @lucasli! #katelove

3 Likes

Well, @sirris is a big time jerk.

2 Likes

Lucas wins 2 tfp psi games and wins US Nationals

5 Likes

And he’s playing Baby/QT !

Congrats @lucasli

3 Likes

17 Likes

Tough opponent. I almost swept him in Chicago. Great player. He’s got that Kate (the real Kate) on lock

Congrats, @lucasli!

3 Likes

Much love, Kyle.

Joe has played in like 6 SCs and 4 Regionals this year, and Top 4’d all but one.

3 Likes

and Gordian blade. @lucasli knows what’s up. super impressed (again) by the way he played against me today

7 Likes

@lucasli awesome, so nice to meet you. Toughest opponent in the swiss and that last game was a heartbreaker.

@pacer now rivals @Webster in my book of all time netrunner badasses. Definitely gets all the originality points, hope we get to play more sometime.

@sirris you know you know

@SF Rude Crew. Just a year ago we were watching gencon top 8 from the sidelines. I’m dumb lucky to have friends like you guys, it’s crazy to be considered one of the better players. Love the community, love the game, still room to improve.

20 Likes