We need a Pan-European tournament and we need it soon!

Bergsala suck b…s hard time. Prices are too high, distribution too low and too late (4-6 weeks behind are a standard), nearly no communication. They seem to not give a shit. That is for us, I cannot judge how the rest of Europe is experiencing Bergsala. I believe more then 80% of Dutch shops and players buy their netrunner stuff elsewhere…

Edge is beyond shameful, has insulted the community repetadly and didn’t even get prizes on time for their “own” (read: run by someone else) tournaments. So they are not a choice.

Obviously I can’t speak to your experiences, but I can say that their support of Netrunner and other FFG events and the Nationals seemed good, and they were very communicative in getting me to Worlds last year. So, purely from the point of view of funding players, they were great. I believe Sonny and others were running the events independently though - but from a prize support point of view they could be worth engaging?

In related news, Asmodee just bought Bergsala Enigma.

To state my case… We got a SC kit today, but never got conformation we were getting one. So now we have to plan a SC halfway into a crowded SC season.

@Kelfecil did they answer anything to you?

1 Like