What Lies Ahead Restock

Not sure if this belongs here, but wanted to let everyone know that I noticed coolstuffinc has a bunch of What Lies Ahead data packs back in stock for $9.99. I’m sure most other places have them as well.

Just wanted to let everyone know who are newer and haven’t been able to get that hard to find pack.

3 Likes

Is it really that hard to get / special?

I just started playing a month ago and I couldn’t find one anywhere, and saw most of them going for $30-$50+ on ebay.

I luckily found a package deal of a core set and the first 3 data packs for $50, and sold all of it but What Lies Ahead for $40, so I got it for $10 a few weeks back basically.

It has some really key cards in it, combined with from what I can tell it has been rather difficult to find for some time, made it’s secondary market price go up a lot.

The restock finally came though, which is good news for those newer players who never got it.

Some of the key cards: Imp, Morning Star, Peacock, Plascrate Carapace, Ash, Project Atlas, etc. It’s got a ton of staples.

Well, I know it has some key card, however, I had no idea that FFG are not reprinting old data packs very often.

Yea I’m not exactly sure what the reprint schedule is, I am really new to the game. I just know I found most everything relatively easy - except for What Lies Ahead, and I had to do some searching for Creation/Control but I found it for less than MSRP after being patient. What Lies Ahead was near impossible to find without spending 3-4 times MSRP.

It’s back on the shelf at my FLGS (The Soldiery, Columbus OH) as of three days ago. Should be plenty of it around now.

1 Like