Worlds - Average NEH

Standard Worlds Top 16 NEH

Near-Earth Hub: Broadcast Center (Upstalk)

Agenda (11)
3x AstroScript Pilot Program (Core Set)
2x Breaking News (Core Set)
3x NAPD Contract (Double Time)
3x Project Beale (Future Proof)

Asset (9)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves)
3x Marked Accounts (Cyber Exodus)
3x PAD Campaign (Core Set)

Upgrade (3)
3x SanSan City Grid (Core Set)

Operation (10)
2x Biotic Labor (Core Set)
2x Fast Track (Honor and Profit)
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
3x Sweeps Week (True Colors)

Barrier (6)
3x Eli 1.0 (Future Proof)
1x Wall of Static (Core Set)
2x Wraparound (Fear and Loathing)

Code Gate (8)
1x Enigma (Core Set)
2x Lotus Field i[/i]
3x Pop-up Window (Cyber Exodus)
1x Quandary (Double Time)
1x Tollbooth (Core Set)

Sentry (2)
2x Architect (Up and Over)

17 influence spent (max 17)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Up and Over

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

I had to make some choices, as an average went 48 cards and 1 inf free. I’ve cut 1 Data Raven (there were only two decks with DR and both had tag punishment) and put third Marked Accounts (or you can put Closed Accounts) and 1 Lotus Field.
There was one Scorched NEH in top 16, but it didn’t change anything in the average decklist.

8 Likes

Are the architects really better than the 3rd biotic labor? I think I’d rather have the 3rd biotic myself, but perhaps I’m missing something.

My current deckbuilding approach to corps is “jam as many architects as you can fit”, I assume these guys are on the same plan. Only change I would make is shaving influence for a third architect.

4 Likes

Have you played with Architect?

Yeah, definitely. I find that my biotics tend to clump up in my hand for a bit before I can really use them, depending on how the game is going, so cutting one isn’t the end of the world.

And there are so many good things Architect does for you. Slap one over R&D and it’s pretty much completely safe until they get a sentry breaker out. (And, unlike something like Rototurret, it can’t just be parasited away so they’re always paying the tax.) Install a Jackson mid-run for an extra draw and a re-shuffle if you know they’re going to hit an Astroscript. You can install over agendas in remote servers to deny your opponent points, and bring back previously trashed SanSans.

1 Like

Architect in NEH is just that good.

Non trashable. Recurrent R & D tax.

Information on your R & D stack. This alone is worth the price of admission. Tells you when the agendas will occur. If needed assets are in the next 5 cards.

AND it lets you recur an asset AND it lets you get a card draw.

Most commonly played on R & D, but played on HQ it lets you draw a snare into your hand, and dilute agenda concentration.
If runner is running last click, you can play an agenda you trashed (for Jackson rescue) to a remote server for play.

I’ve actually changed my NEH quite considerably due to architect.
I love playing corporate trouble shooters / red herrings/ behind architect - a strategy I’m going to look at in the new Jinteki ID.
Especially since, IMO, leverages well with yagura