2015 European Nationals Info

Shhhhhh, keep them longing for a few more days. It will be epic any way

1 Like

Chances are pretty high that you will find an open seat in a car from the vienniese crowd. Quite a few of us will got to bratislava (the two closest capital cities in europe).
Pm me if you plan to go

2 Likes

Please don’t pick the 5th of september, i already missed our own nationals :frowning:

At least the guy who I introduced to the game (what, 4 months ago?) won it :smiley: Congrats againt @busti!

1 Like

5th it is. Thanks, we were waiting on your reply.

You are scared of my revenge? Understandable.

3 Likes

I’ll just ice up HQ, you’ll never win :wink:

I’m away two weeks later, so 12th it is :wink:

As koichinakano already said, the Italian National Championship will be on the 5th of September, and will be held at Polisportiva Sacca in Modena.

It will probably consist of 6 swiss turns followed by a cut to a top 8, all on saturday, but it’s not final yet.

I’ll keep you posted.
It will be decided within the week, anyway.

EDIT: the Netrunner Italia National Championship will be part of a two days event where other LCGs (and some more games like Catan, X-Wing and Armada) will have their own National or other tournaments as well.

Dam guys I need to rob a bank to get to all the nationals, already missed Belgian and UK, I’m lagging behind

1 Like

Either I’m being stupid or I don’t seem to be able to find any way to edit the original post to add those new known dates to it…

Is there a limit to the number of times or time frame in which you can edit posts?

Is there maybe a FB event for it?

Not yet, I’ll link it up when there is.

Official Facebook event for the Italian National Championship 2015

For more info, feel free to pm me. :wink:

1 Like

Actually, nope. It was a weird thematic deck with a lot of ICE with 8 rez cost (he even played 3 Wall of Thorns :p)

Noda being Noda.

Dutch one official now: sept. 13th, Eindhoven

http://www.nedrunner.nl/announcing-the-dutch-nationals-of-2015/

7 Likes

We should poke Constantine to put all European Nationals in the calendar

Spanish nationals on September, in Madrid. Dates and exact location in a few weeks

2 Likes

Any links to more information?

@Matuszczak @Inermis

More info soon ™

3 Likes