2015 European Nationals Info

Guys to clarify, this is not me, it’s imposter Tux. He’s been copying me for years

I need to cancel my attendance of the Nordic nationals due to accidentally buying a house. Unfortunately the facebook event page seems to have disappeared. Does anybody know how to go about cancelling and whether or not you can get a refund? Ta!

7 Likes

This is their main site, probably where you bought your ticket (?). Should be able to contact them through there or contact Vincent directly.

http://www.dktge.com/

1 Like

due to accidentally buying a house.

And I thought I had bad spending habits while drunk.

12 Likes

Any chance we could get the full version of this particular story?

4 Likes

Wait until you hear how he met his girlfriend… :hushed:

Updated the OP with new dates and links, if I’ve missed any let me know and I’ll update again.

Jon

Is it better than “met online during play-by-post werewolf, introduced to parents after a week of dating, got married after three months”? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

what the fuck

2 Likes

Anybody going to Helsinki? Would love to either crash on a couch or share a rented apartment with somebody to keep the cost low. Hotel cost is the only thing that might make me not go at this point.

You should try asking in our Facebook group. Name is Netrunner Suomi (can’t seem to get link with my phone).

I am not sure yet if my couch is free.

So, out of curiosity… Anyone going to Dutch Nationals?

A couple of belgians will probably going :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will be there, count on it. :smile:

2 Likes

I meant foreigners :wink:

2 Likes

Well, technically I am a foreigner. Even though the Dutch nationals are a lot closer then the German Nationals for me. Come to think about it, so were the Belgian Nationals. :smile:

1 Like

More than a couple actually!

1 Like

Last time i checked , around 10 flemish speaking Belgians are considering. No idea on the French speaking Belgians. I’m still trying to think up a nice Jank deck on my end.

3 Likes

Great to hear! :heart:

The guys from Liege will probably come with two cars, probably one or two cars from brussels as well.

2 Likes