Home | About | Tournament Winning Decklists | Forums

2017-2018 Store Championships in Michigan, U.S.A

Completed Store Championships in Michigan:

Fun 4 All in Ypsilanti set their Store Championship date to February 3rd.

I spoke with an employee at Fanfare in Kalamazoo on Saturday. They do not have their kit in hand yet and have not scheduled a date yet. They said that they plan to review a list of tentative options and make an announcement sometime in the next 2 weeks or so, but they prefer not to confirm a date until they have received the tournament kit.

Thanks! Seems to be the trend with a other stores. I’m holding off scheduling the Ann Arbor one until they get the kit.

I really appreciate the update.

Added the date for the Livonia store. Ann Arbor is currently hold due to issues with distributor; it’s doubtful that they’ll work it out before the season is over :frowning:

Tentative date for Fanfare in Kalamazoo will be Saturday, 3/10. The game manager plans to email back to finalize on Monday. He said they have the kit in the store now, so that’s great news. :slight_smile:

Added results from Ypsilanti. Unfortunately, our turnout was very low (6 :frowning:). But, the ones that did show up were very veteran (most having already won at least one SC in the past). @WhackedMaki win was nonetheless impressive with Apex and Gagarin (I’ve already asked for his lists).

@rwknoll - I’ve also updated the date for Kalamazoo. Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

EDIT: Lists linked in OP.

I wish I could’ve made the drive up to Ypsilanti, was planning to but couldn’t get the day off work.

Yeah, would’ve liked to have you there, sorry it didn’t work out.

Added Grand Rapid-land tentative dates. They are coordinated toegether, so there is zero chance that they will happen on the same date.

Fanfare in Kalamazoo has confirmed 3/10. Tentative starting time is 10 am for registration and 11 am for the first round. I will add more details as it gets closer, and will make a Facebook event to start inviting people.

Thanks! I’ve updated the OP and our Facebook group.

Hi all! Details for the Fanfare store championship are finalized. In addition to the details already listed above, the entry fee is $5.

If possible, the game manager is asking everyone to register for the event on their store website (http://fanfareland.com/event/netrunner-store-championship/). No money is required at the time of sign up, all payments are at the door.

Looking forward to seeing anyone who can make it!

Thanks! I added the additional details for the Kalamazoo Store Championship.

I added the additional details for the RIW Store Championship in Livonia.

Added results from Livonia. Congrats to @Chromatically for winning in the 13-player field with expert piloting and solid decks (Valencia and CtM).

Added finalized Grand Rapids-area dates.

Checked with Pandemonium Games in Garden City, MI and they said they didn’t sign up for a SC this year, so I took them off our list.

I’m getting really excited for this weekend at Kalamazoo! Hope a bunch of you can make it from the GR and Detroit areas. :slight_smile:

Added Grand Rapids - Big Kidz Games event and details for March 17th.