All that Remains on NRDB

I’d settle for 3, same as peacock, since it is marginally worse than peacock against the field :).

1 Like

There you go again, always bringing “rules” into it :stuck_out_tongue:

To be fair, the “3-Medium multiaccess” plan doesn’t require Ekomind, that just makes keeping all the bits and pieces in play much easier and… less janky. For a given value of less.

didn’t have time to read all the posts yet, just wanted to say:

Looks like they are pushing hard to give Weyland shell game a chance. Project Gagarin, Executive Boot Camp, I look forward to more options. IMO thematically Weyland makes the most sense with shell game, they are defined as a mega-conglomerate that hides its true nature and dealings with subsidiaries and corporate shadow-work

also, as a big fan of Uncorrodable, I think Superior Cyberwalls is going to get play in my deck as an always-install. if it gets stolen, it turns on Power Shutdown for only 1 agenda point. if not, you score it and likely get at least your money back, as well as making your barriers a bit more taxing.

Typo. Earlier comments were boot camp let you rez during a run; my entire point was that I can see the rezzing for 1 credit less at the beginning o fyour turn, but I see nothing that lets you rez during a run.

Executive Boot Camp looks great, but it has a typo in the flavor text so 0/5 stars, unusable.

3 Likes

Guess they were too busy throwing darts at posters of @Alsciende to proofread their product.

6 Likes

Peacock is better than Force of Nature against many common codegates right now, only viktor 2.0 is a problem for it.

Peacock is a “ok” solution if you want to break 1 codegate to go in. Problems come when corp stacks big codegates like viktor 2.0.

I did it with mushin, Vulcan, refinery, Snare!, DRT, junebug, ghost branch, and advanceable agendas. It worked…but not well. The problem becomes deckspace.

I never thought I’d see the day Stimhack debated the relative merits of Force of Nature. :laughing:

This is probably the pack I’m going to use the least cards from, honestly - at least for the decks I’m currently playing. I’d like to try Gemini (its cost-to-strength ratio seems A-OK to me, although you then end up losing that money if you’re repeatedly bumping the trace) so I don’t know if it’ll be a keeper. I could possibly find room for Cuj.0 in my Quetzal deck (its current solution to sentries is “hope you have enough Overmind counters,” which isn’t really sustainable), but I really wish I could get Rex instead. Ekomind seemed like some interesting jank until I remembered Komainu existed; the fact it overwrites your default 4 memory limit instead of adding to it is pretty lousy as well.

Not to be a totally negative Nelly, there are some good cards in here - Daily Business Show, Merlin, Shell Corp, Lady - just not for any of the decks I’m running now or intend to run anytime soon. Exec Boot Camp was going to be on this list, but man, that typo, 0/5.

I’m looking forward to Lycan in my Weyland Rush/Program Destruction - finally I can get rid of those Rototurrets in my deck that always die to parasites.

2 Likes

Lycan and sagittarius will be good additions to the sentry pool. All the other program trashing options have felt pretty weak in the post-H&P meta.

I am looking forward to advancing unrezzed ice walls, and watching runners cower in fear as they convince themselves it’s a code gate lycan that will blow up their mimic.

5 Likes

It was pointed out that Shell Corporation does not use the “from the bank” terminology that Kati Jones and other cards use. Does this mean that you are placing your own credits on Shell Corporation? If so, what a huge bummer, although maybe a Corp Kati Jones is too powerful anyway. Still, why not just play Sealed Vault?

Is that how Ghost Runner works too? o_O

I doubt it…

Come to think of it, Modded doesn’t actually say the program has to come from your grip.

Oh, man. You ‘guys’ are ‘making’ me have to ‘use air quotes’ again.

‘ENOUGH!’

8 Likes

You did warn them.

1 Like

We weren’t warned. We were ‘warned.’

3 Likes

Whizzard: Master Gamer (What Lies Ahead)

Event (12)
2x Deja Vu (Core Set)
2x The Maker’s Eye (Core Set) 4inf
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
1x Levy AR Lab Access (Creation and Control) 3 inf
2x Dirty Laundry (Creation and Control)
2x Legwork (Honor and Profit) 4 inf

Hardware (3)
3x Ekomind (All That Remains)

Resource (16)
3x Armitage Codebusting (Core Set)
3x Public Sympathy (Cyber Exodus)